Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Belexus75 View Post
    if you try to compete next year i would do 1 of 2 things

either draft stutzle and kaprizov and leave QB hanging

Or trade both picks for current players ..im sure you can get nice producers for those picks....
    I'll only consider moving both picks for a superstar. I'm leaning torwards Byfield and Stutzle, as Kaprizov will have a shorter ELC. I'll look into moving Varly.
    12 team deep keeper league, 17 main roster players, 5 prospect players, max 2 goalie keepers for the main roster. point breakdown goes as follows:
    Skaters:
    G is 4 points, 5.2 points for D goals. A is 2.5 points, 3.25 points for defense. 0.07 per FOW, 0.2 points for blocks, hits, and SOG 0.5 points for PIMS and +/-, 3 for SHG, 1.5 for SHA.
    Goalies:
    GS is 1.5 points, -1 for GA, 0.2 for SV, 4 for SHO, and 3 for W.
    Team:
    https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...gi/team/roster

Dobber Sports Padawan

Honestly, I believe if you go Byfield and Stutzle, or Byfield and Kap, you're good either way. All 3 SHOULD be extremely valuable in the short and near future. I'd say, Byfield is a must and one of the other two is still gravy. Try not to overthink it too much because like I said, I think you're fine with any two of those three.
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    Stutzle vs. Kaprizov. - interesting dilemma

I think Stutzle has the higher upside. I think Kaprizov has 40g pt/gm potential as well - not in year one.

I think it comes down to your overall plan.

Kaprizov = instant production. It also means less time on an ELC since he's 24.
    Stutzle = a 2 year wait for real production to begin. He gives you 3 years on an ELC - with less production than Kaprizov will provide you in years 1 and 2 of that ELC.

If you plan to/think you really can compete starting 20/21 season - I would take Kaprizov - he gives that boost.
    If you plan to/think you need to build a bit slower to compete more 21/22 or 22/23 - take Stutzle and stock pile that high end talent

Take Byfield at #3. Don't be silly.
    If Byfield goes at #2 - take both Stutzle and Kaprizov.

I'd then try to trade Varly to wherever Sorokin lands to give them the cuffs.
    If Stutzle and Byfield don't come over year one, i'll have to keep them on my roster, since we don't have any NA slots on our roster. Is it still worth drafting both? I would prefer to draft both for sure
    12 team deep keeper league, 17 main roster players, 5 prospect players, max 2 goalie keepers for the main roster. point breakdown goes as follows:
    Skaters:
    G is 4 points, 5.2 points for D goals. A is 2.5 points, 3.25 points for defense. 0.07 per FOW, 0.2 points for blocks, hits, and SOG 0.5 points for PIMS and +/-, 3 for SHG, 1.5 for SHA.
    Goalies:
    Team:

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Kawee View Post
    If Stutzle and Byfield don't come over year one, i'll have to keep them on my roster, since we don't have any NA slots on our roster. Is it still worth drafting both? I would prefer to draft both for sure
    Are you in a position to win? If not, draft them and let them sit. No harm no foul.
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Mike's Lemons View Post
    Are you in a position to win? If not, draft them and let them sit. No harm no foul.
    I could have made the playoffs but I missed out on the last week. That's fine though, as when I make the playoffs, I want to make sure I do some damage.
    Skaters:
    Goalies:
    Team:

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Kawee View Post
    you finished 9/14 last year. You're team I would imagine would need major upgrades to become a top 4 team.

I don't think you have the pieces to make that kind of overhaul in one year. The easiest way for you to get a couple Panarin type players on your team - is to draft them.

Draisaitl has a decade of elite production - you won't lose pieces of your core by waiting a year or two... you'll add.

You never now either. You could find lightening in a bottle to & one or both make immediate impacts.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Apprentice

alright thanks for the advice. Seems like i'll take Byfield and Stutzle at 3 and 4.
    Skaters:
    Goalies:
    Team: