Thread: Sorokin and Kaprizov coming over?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Sorokin and Kaprizov coming over?

Hey guys, all the info needed is in my signature. So, there is news Sorokin and Kaprizov are coming over. Now, I have the best odds for the first pick in my draft and I probably will have to take Laf either way which is fine. But as you see with my goalies, Varly and Greiss I both own. Now, I think Greiss will move on to another team, meaning Sorokin should be available. I'm shooting for the 2nd or 3rd pick to take BOTH Laf and Sorokin. What should I offer for possibly a top 3 pick? I'll make another thread when the draft lottery results are done. I plan to start discussions when the results are done. Thanks for the feedback in advance.
    12 team deep keeper league, 17 main roster players, 5 prospect players, max 2 goalie keepers for the main roster. point breakdown goes as follows:
    Skaters:
    G is 4 points, 5.2 points for D goals. A is 2.5 points, 3.25 points for defense. 0.07 per FOW, 0.2 points for blocks, hits, and SOG 0.5 points for PIMS and +/-, 3 for SHG, 1.5 for SHA.
    Goalies:
    GS is 1.5 points, -1 for GA, 0.2 for SV, 4 for SHO, and 3 for W.
    Team:
    https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...gi/team/roster

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Sorokin and Kaprizov coming over?

If I had to go off name value, I'd say Drouin, Werenski and maybe Cirelli. I'm not nearly an expert but to get a top 3 pick, I think those are your best players. We all know you ain't giving up Draisaitl, nor should you haha!
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I don't think you should need to go top top 3 to get either of those guys, but you might.

I would offer Drouin and Lindell, plus a later pick to move up - although I doubt that gets you up to #3. That clears up cap issues for you, and seems like a reasonable starting point.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    I don't think you should need to go top top 3 to get either of those guys, but you might.

I would offer Drouin and Lindell, plus a later pick to move up - although I doubt that gets you up to #3. That clears up cap issues for you, and seems like a reasonable starting point.
    i'm just looking at options, since a lot of guys are high on both of them. If I don't get the first pick, and drop to 2nd for example. Which one should I get, Kaprisov or Sorokin? Or are one of the rookies other than Laf a better pick?
    12 team deep keeper league, 17 main roster players, 5 prospect players, max 2 goalie keepers for the main roster. point breakdown goes as follows:
    Skaters:
    G is 4 points, 5.2 points for D goals. A is 2.5 points, 3.25 points for defense. 0.07 per FOW, 0.2 points for blocks, hits, and SOG 0.5 points for PIMS and +/-, 3 for SHG, 1.5 for SHA.
    Goalies:
    Team:

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Kawee View Post
    i'm just looking at options, since a lot of guys are high on both of them. If I don't get the first pick, and drop to 2nd for example. Which one should I get, Kaprisov or Sorokin? Or are one of the rookies other than Laf a better pick?
    Are you asking about 2020 rookies other than Lafrenière? If so, I'd be taking Byfield. You'd lose out on Lafrenière but personally, I'd be over the moon if I got Byfield. Between Kap and Sorokin, I'd be taking Kaprizov. Mostly based on him being a forward.
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Mike's Lemons View Post
    Are you asking about 2020 rookies other than Lafrenière? If so, I'd be taking Byfield. You'd lose out on Lafrenière but personally, I'd be over the moon if I got Byfield. Between Kap and Sorokin, I'd be taking Kaprizov. Mostly based on him being a forward.
    Say, I got the 2nd pick. Which one would you take? Kaprizov or Byfield? I'm considering Sorokin since he will be Varly's backup most likely and the future starter.
    Skaters:
    Goalies:
    Team:

Dobber Sports Padawan

I'd take Byfield over Kaprizov. Even if Byfield maybe goes back to junior, I still think he's the better player. Sorokin in my opinion, becomes your best goalie.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I'd take Lafreiniere, then Byfield, then evaluate.

Given that Kaprizov & Sorokin are available, there may be other players who are available who merit consideration as well that aren't 2020 draftees.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    I'd take Lafreiniere, then Byfield, then evaluate.

Given that Kaprizov & Sorokin are available, there may be other players who are available who merit consideration as well that aren't 2020 draftees.
    thanks for the feeback and you too Mike. I will do my research and when the lottery is done which is this week most likely, I will make a new thread with the results. Thanks again guys!
    Skaters:
    Goalies:
    Team:

Dobber Sports Padawan

Good luck, dude!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Mike's Lemons View Post
    Good luck, dude!
    Thank you
    Skaters:
    Goalies:
    Team: