Thread: Forward vs. goalie

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Forward vs. goalie

I know this is hard to compare forward to goaltending...but here is an offer :

Necas vs. Sorokin

Who do you think might have the best potential? Franchise goalie for Sorokin or 1A center for Necas?
    Keeper league - 26 teams (90% salary cap league)

Kaprizov - Kuznetsov - Huberdeau
    Zacha - Stephenson - Bratt
    Zucker - Frost - Eberle
    Johnston - Blueger - Yamamoto

Hughes - Spurgeon
    Lindell - Orlov
    Barrie - Grzelyck

Sorokin
    Talbot

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Forward vs. goalie

I’d typically choose the forward here. Goalie prospects are much riskier in my opinion, and many highly touted G prospects never work out. I think Necas also has very high upside and is the safer pick.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Categories? League in sig has neither of these players, and doesn't have categories, either.

If your league's cap is at 90% of NHL cap, that's important to know - and you have some guys you likely want to simply cut on that team.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Padawan

All depends on how one's league scores them. There are some leagues where D men hold more value than forwards. Most cases though, the fwd usually has more value than the goalie. Necas has proven to be legit. Sorokin has insane potential but is still somewhat an unknown. I'd take Necas in this one.
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov