Thread: Best April Fools Jokes

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Best April Fools Jokes

Well if there was every a time to share some classic April Fools jokes you have been a part of or heard about....I don't know when is.

Have at it.

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Best April Fools Jokes

I remember I used to get my younger sister all the time when we were kids. I remember one year putting eggs in her boots. Another time I got up early, ran into her bedroom and shook her awake and told her we overslept and we were going to miss the bus, then went back to bed.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

When my wife and I were dating during our university days she had a roommate that was very Prima-Donna and took forever to get ready every morning. And I mean she did her hair and her makeup like it was her wedding day, every day for class.

So on April Fool's day, my wife got up really early and got herself ready and then went to school.

When she left the apartment she turned off the breaker for their apartment and left a note in the hallway outside their apartment door that asked 'How is there power in the hallway and not in our apartment'

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

One I saw for today was to wake up your kids and tell them they have to go to school today and go through the whole getting ready for school routine. I was thinking that it would be a good one... but the whole school being cancelled I figured that might have been an additional pull on the emotions of my young kids. This would be a great one to play on a 8-14 year old!

Dobber Sports Jedi

I switched the hinges on my mother-in-law's fridge so that it opened from the other side. She was pissed. Father-In-Law bought me a case of beer. It always opened the wrong way. It has never been switched back.

Second one on my in-laws. Years ago, we lived there for the last semester of Univ. to save money for our graduation trip (Peru) and our wedding that summer.

She woke up to the entire living room in the entry way of the house. She was really pissed about this one. I was gone when she got up. I left out the side door because you couldn't open the front door the way I had placed the furniture. Came back at Noon she wouldn't even talk to me.... just silence

April Fools and my Birthday all rolled into one!
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Immortal

These are all great.

Administrator

I had a great one planned for Frozen Tools this year, but makes no sense to do right now. Next year!

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust