Thread: Rasputin - Vladimir Putin - Love the Way You Move (Funk Overload)

Dobber Sports Ninja

Cool Rasputin - Vladimir Putin - Love the Way You Move (Funk Overload)

No truth to the rumours this is how Ovechkin trains in the off-season:

"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Rasputin - Vladimir Putin - Love the Way You Move (Funk Overload)

I cant believe I watched that whole thing LOL!

I had to see how many of MY dance moves they stole for this video. There was a few in there.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I cant believe I watched that whole thing LOL!

I had to see how many of MY dance moves they stole for this video. There was a few in there.
    No shame, the song is catchy and the video is done well enough that I had to watch until the end...had to wait for Putin to make an appearance!

Dobber Sports Jedi

Work has blocked basically all video streaming now. With so many working from home... only makes sense. Sadly, I have to try and picture it.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4