Hey guys, hope you and your loved ones are all safe and healthy during these difficult times.

For all of the gamers out there and/or people just bored at home, a few months ago I started streaming PC video games on Twitch as a hobby/as a joke, solely for my friends to tune in and watch and shoot the shit with each other in the chat room. With all of this COVID stuff I've been practicing social distancing and streaming a lot more, which has coincidentally resulted in me getting random engagement. Now that that's started, I've decided to throw this out there to the public, but I thought I'd start here with people I'm a bit more comfortable with

Games I usually play: Apex Legends, Overwatch, Halo, Dota 2, Payday 2, Borderlands 3.

I want to stress that my stream is NOT friendly for kids. I put a mature content label on my stream and I mean it because my friends and I usually are swearing quite a bit when we play, and sometimes generally just say some pretty weird stuff to each other lol. My friends and I are generally chill when it comes to games; the only time you'll see some sweaty gameplay is in Apex Legends where I play quite a bit of ranked.

If this sounds like something that would float your boat, feel free to make a twitch account and follow/sub. NO PRESSURE. I always make sure to interact with my chat, and my friends are pretty welcoming people so please say hi. I'm also very open to playing some games with people occasionally if you're looking for someone to play with! I'll be streaming tonight, likely around 7pm EST if you want to check it out and see if this is the kind of thing you're into.

https://www.twitch.tv/bonsqueezy/

Thanks!

Bondon