Thread: Nerk Sizooki?

The Great One

Default Nerk Sizooki?

Whats is his absolute upside?? On the Cans? On any other of the teams? Does he have 30 goals for potential? Why Im am writng like this? Give information for Sizooki if you copuld please to do so!

I read tatar in that article for best player on MTL and I like that choices because of ADP and such but Im thinkiong for dynasty fantasies were picking Nerk or maybe Cauliflower yes? Coals of Cauliflower?

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Nerk Sizooki?

You can't have Caufield as the best player on Montreal, because ... he's not on Montreal. He's been drafted by them, but isn't even formally in the system, as he's unsigned. For the article's purposes it simply wouldn't work.

I'm guessing you are writing like that because it's hard to use your beak when drinking on the touchscreen which might show a reflection, which could make you angry like a typical emu.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Jedi

When you write like that.. I actually picture you as half human - half emu
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Icon

Oh dear, I think Emu has the corona
    Without me, it's only "aweso".

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by 4T2 View Post
    Oh dear, I think Emu has the corona
    I did- 8 or 9 of them :P

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    Lol- love it! In one league where there were like 20 active GMs (short on small talk)- I wrote that I was an experimental intelligence enhanced emu who was being held captive on a military base and was only able to contact the outside world via fantasy hockey websites- :P I always liked that narrative. Half human though?? Egad- what that even look like??!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    You can't have Caufield as the best player on Montreal, because ... he's not on Montreal. He's been drafted by them, but isn't even formally in the system, as he's unsigned. For the article's purposes it simply wouldn't work.

I'm guessing you are writing like that because it's hard to use your beak when drinking on the touchscreen which might show a reflection, which could make you angry like a typical emu.
    Fair point-for the article. So does that make it Suzuki? Is is Suzuki anyways? Hearing how good this kid is is like honey dripping in my ears!!

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    My reflection doesnt make me angry. Just horribly lonely, kind of sad- that vague feeling between conscious and unconscious where youre hoping against hope that it really was all just a bad dream... SQUAWK!!

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    I think you are overlooking the possibility that he's an emu who got bitten by a radioactive human or something like that. I generally think of him as the LIMU Emu.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.