Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Activites For Children While on "Social Distancing"

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re: Activites For Children While on "Social Distancing"

My 5 and almost 7 year olds have been attending "spy school" for about an hour a day for the past few days.

Day 1: Codes - I wrote a note using a code for them to decipher and read. I used a simple code where I replaced each letter with a 2 digit number.
    Day 2: Clues - I sent them on a scavenger hunt where each location found a clue to the next location which eventually led to them finding their stuffed animal who had been taken hostage but was being treated very well and was actually napping on the dry towels in the dryer.
    Day 3: Stealth - I set up a laser course in a small hallway for them to get through without touching any of the lasers (also known as tape)
    Day 4: Robots - I had them play with their Dash, the programmable robot that teaches kids to code

I am open to more ideas.

Banned

Dobber Sports Newbie

Thank you all for the ides, really nice to know!

Dobber Sports Recruit

children (due to their age) get bored quickly so any activity has to be some how fun. since all the schools are shut down and everything I think the best activity for children ( if not too young) would be learning ( you teaching them) somethings like math and counting and etc. but anything like going out on play dates and social activities can be very much dangerous
    i like my digs big