Page 3 of 132 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coronavirus Pandemic

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: The Trump Presidency is Over/The Coronavirus Debacle

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    I did contribute. Wont waste my time arguing with people who think atheism is a religion though lol.
    Instead you waste everyone else’s time with meaningless comments with your own political agenda. And what does a atheism and religion have to do with the presidency of Trump being over. Again you mention something that has nothing to do with the thread... please stop wasting everyone’s time.

And yes, Trump has not made the best calls with this...but I don’t think any US Political party would have made the calls that likely should have been made in mid January. They all would have taken a patient approach so whether it was Trunp, Clinton, Biden or Homer Simpson, I think the US would have been similarly reactive rather than proactive.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    I hope no one is naive to think it would be any different if it was the other party in power. Canada has the other party, the other side of the political spectrum in comparison to Trump, and the similar approach was taken. So I don’t think this was one political party decision vs the other. Both political sides failed there people from the early onset.
    Did you read the article I posted in the original post for this thread? I am not going to regurgitate the whole list of horrendous errors Trump made again here when they are laid out perfectly in the article, but it is obvious that the approaches by Canada and the US were not in any way similar.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Ninja

Instead you waste everyone else’s time with meaningless comments with your own political agenda. And what does a atheism and religion have to do with the presidency of Trump being over. Again you mention something that has nothing to do with the thread... please stop wasting everyone’s time.

And yes, Trump has not made the best calls with this...but I don’t think any US Political party would have made the calls that likely should have been made in mid January. They all would have taken a patient approach so whether it was Trunp, Clinton, Biden or Homer Simpson, I think the US would have been similarly reactive rather than proactive.
    Just because you dont agree with me doesnt meanings a waste of time.

Just because you dont agree with me doesnt meanings a waste of time.
    talking about atheism and religion in a thread about Trump. That is truly wasting everyone’s time.

Is this the place where I should talk about all the idiots stocking up on toilet paper? No? What why not? Oh it’s supposed to be about Trump. Totally missed that!

...bringing up atheism and religion in this thread ranks right there with everyone stocking up on toilet paper.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Ninja

talking about atheism and religion in a thread about Trump. That is truly wasting everyone’s time.

Is this the place where I should talk about all the idiots stocking up on toilet paper? No? What why not? Oh it’s supposed to be about Trump. Totally missed that!

...bringing up atheism and religion in this thread ranks right there with everyone stocking up on toilet paper.
    Sure talk about whatever you want. Free forum.

Dobber Sports Padawan

The people criticizing Trump for responding too slowly or downplaying the situation would have criticized him no matter what. Had he closed borders immediately, they would have called him a racist. Had he spoken out with grave concern, they would have blasted him for inciting panic. No matter what he does, he gets attacked.
    Pathetic partisanship.

What is truly hilarious is they would rather see a communist like Sanders or a senile Biden running things. Absurd.
    4 more years folks - maybe just accept it already. The endless whining got old 3 years ago.

Sure talk about whatever you want. Free forum.
    again you miss the point. I can tell you never played baseball... you strike out a lot

yes. It is a free forum to talk about whatever you want.

but you don’t talk about religion in a thread about trump

you don’t talk about the Flames in an Oilers.

you don’t talk Tom Brady in a baseball thread.

if you wanna talk about religion start a thread for it.

​​

Dobber Sports Ninja

again you miss the point. I can tell you never played baseball... you strike out a lot

yes. It is a free forum to talk about whatever you want.

but you don’t talk about religion in a thread about trump

you don’t talk about the Flames in an Oilers.

you don’t talk Tom Brady in a baseball thread.

if you wanna talk about religion start a thread for it.
    I'd you cant follow along with my thoughts I cant help you. Maybe ask a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    The people criticizing Trump for responding too slowly or downplaying the situation would have criticized him no matter what. Had he closed borders immediately, they would have called him a racist. Had he spoken out with grave concern, they would have blasted him for inciting panic. No matter what he does, he gets attacked.
    Pathetic partisanship.

What is truly hilarious is they would rather see a communist like Sanders or a senile Biden running things. Absurd.
    4 more years folks - maybe just accept it already. The endless whining got old 3 years ago.
    very true. The cult argument that was made in favour of trump also applies against trump. Like you said, they would have complained no matter what action he did.

it’s the day and age of politics. If you are on the other side of the president, everything he does is wrong. If you are in his side everything he does is right.

people have stopped using there own brains to determine is something is right or wrong. There decision a are now solely made in whether the Democrats or Republicans support it. Most people are just a bunch of puppets and it a scary!

and right now the toilet paper companies are the puppet masters. Haha.

I hear dog cones can help prevent the spread of COVID 19... look out vet clinics here come the rushes!!

​​

I'd you cant follow along with my thoughts I cant help you. Maybe ask a friend.
    I am asking you. Aren’t we all friends as part of the Dobber Community.

​​

Dobber Sports Ninja

I am asking you. Aren’t we all friends as part of the Dobber Community.
    No.

No.
    oh right, people can’t be friends with people that don’t agree with everything they say. If they don’t have the exact same thoughts as me... I can’t be your friend. What a joke society is becoming.

​​

Dobber Sports Ninja

oh right, people can’t be friends with people that don’t agree with everything they say. If they don’t have the exact same thoughts as me... I can’t be your friend. What a joke society is becoming.
    Sure they can.But it's also not a given that they have to be. It's always a choice

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post
    I wouldn't put anything past American voters. The Trump presidency should never have happened yet people voted him in office. The same people that voted for Trump can't be expected to use logic and reason when casting their next vote.
    This is fair. Americans showed their ignorance, racism, sexism, and overall stupidity in the last election. And the fact that 40% of Americans still approve of him is mind-numbing.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt, Hayton
    RW- Batherson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Stone, Wilson, Raymond,
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Ristolainen, Cernak, Barrie
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Levi, Tarasov

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Mintyukov, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, Podskolvin, REvans, Dorofeyev, Anunumen

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Oh c'mon, don't stop now. You were all winning the argument!
    Ice Cap

Dynasty, 32 team cap league (1:1 NHL Cap/Floor), H2H weekly, points (G: 1 / A: 1 / Blks: 0.1 / HTS: 0.1 / SOG: 0.1 / W: 1 / SO: 1 / SV: 0.05)
    Start 12 F, 6 D, 1 G, 4 Bench, 27 Minors/Prospects

Roster