Page 2 of 132 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coronavirus Pandemic

Dobber Sports All-Star

Default Re: The Trump Presidency is Over/The Coronavirus Debacle

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    Trump voters will definitely vote with logic and pragmatism, as they did last time.
    #jobcreation #wagegrowth

Meanwhile the left will vote for whoever might give them the most free stuff. As they did last time.
    Yup. With the same pragmatism that Trump used in dealing with the coronavirus.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    It's a cult. Logic does not apply.
    what’s a cult? I do not think your provide enough substance and depth to your post to allow us to fully understand what you are talking about.

as for the article, it is interesting that a Republican is against Trump. And my understanding is a cult would follow its leader no matter what.

so I remain confused.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Wonko View Post
    Yup. With the same pragmatism that Trump used in dealing with the coronavirus.
    Agreed. He was definitely pragmatic in dealing with it.

Dobber Sports Ninja

The cult of Trump.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by lobo1969 View Post
    Fixed that for you.

In before the thread lock!
    Perfect. Trump lacks everything a president should be. Everything! From only caring about himself to, well only caring about himself. Everything boils down to him. He has NEVER apologized for any of his immoral, unethical, criminal or belligerent behaviour. He has absolutely zero clue what he is doing and won't listen to anyone because he truly believes he is smarter than them. He spits on the constitution when it gets in his way. He inults war heros, generals, law enforcement agencies, career politicians etc. His pathetic reign will end in January.

The cult of Trump.
    Still lacks depth

is the article not written by someone that you would consider to be part of this so-called cult of Donald Trump?A Lifelong Republican
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    what’s a cult? I do not think your provide enough substance and depth to your post to allow us to fully understand what you are talking about.

as for the article, it is interesting that a Republican is against Trump. And my understanding is a cult would follow its leader no matter what.

so I remain confused.
    The cult is comprised of about 30% of Americans that will vote for Trump no matter what. He could literally shoot someone on 5th Ave and they would vote for him. The cult won't listen to logical alternatives because they are closed minded. If Trump say so, then it's true. If Fox says so, then it's true. Period. Many also get their information from the youtube conspiricy theorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Godin View Post
    The cult is comprised of about 30% of Americans that will vote for Trump no matter what. He could literally shoot someone on 5th Ave and they would vote for him. The cult won't listen to logical alternatives because they are closed minded. If Trump say so, then it's true. If Fox says so, then it's true. Period. Many also get their information from the youtube conspiricy theorists.
    Each and every action has an equal and opposite reaction. There is a percentage of Americans that will vote for the other Side no matter what as well. It’s called Politics which I guess you could say is just one big cult as well.

I wish Politics was more about the people of the country that trying to focus on winning the next election. But it is what it is and countries will never be as productive now that every decision being made is concentrate on the upcoming election and that the two sides will NEVER agree on anything no matter how it could help the country.

​​

Dobber Sports All-Star

Each and every action has an equal and opposite reaction. There is a percentage of Americans that will vote for the other Side no matter what as well. It’s called Politics which I guess you could say is just one big cult as well.

I wish Politics was more about the people of the country that trying to focus on winning the next election. But it is what it is and countries will never be as productive now that every decision being made is concentrate on the upcoming election and that the two sides will NEVER agree on anything no matter how it could help the country.
    Yes. Politics should be about the people and the country. Trump and his sycophants put themselves ahead of their people and country. Not the way it works in America. That's Putin and Kim Jung Un. Two of his best friends by the way.

Dobber Sports Icon

If Trump and America fail here, the entire world is in big trouble. Like it or not, the world will follow America. Put aside your hatred and focus on the problem at hand. He was wrong before downplaying it but now Trump has taken drastic action (again, way too late, but at least he has realised this is not "just the flu). Governments around the world are starting to wake up, hopefully the health of the planet will be more important than politicians' egos and dedication to their ideologies. Not excluding anyone, the Chinese government is responsible for creating the problem, but it's up the the rest of the world to fix it.

And we need a strong America for that to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Godin View Post
    Yes. Politics should be about the people and the country. Trump and his sycophants put themselves ahead of their people and country. Not the way it works in America. That's Putin and Kim Jung Un. Two of his best friends by the way.
    I hope no one is naive to think it would be any different if it was the other party in power. Canada has the other party, the other side of the political spectrum in comparison to Trump, and the similar approach was taken. So I don’t think this was one political party decision vs the other. Both political sides failed there people from the early onset.

​​

Dobber Sports Ninja

Still lacks depth

is the article not written by someone that you would consider to be part of this so-called cult of Donald Trump?A Lifelong Republican
    I dont owe you any depth.If you cant see why then that's your fault.

It's a cult. Logic does not apply.
    The cult of Trump.
    I dont owe you any depth.If you cant see why then that's your fault.
    no. You don’t owe me anything. But it sure would be nice if you actually contributed to a topic for a change. I still don’t think you have actually commented on the article.

all that you have said in this whole thread is that there is a cult for Donald Trump. Nothing substantial there. There are cult followings for every political party. #OldNews.

​​

Dobber Sports All-Star

I hope no one is naive to think it would be any different if it was the other party in power. Canada has the other party, the other side of the political spectrum in comparison to Trump, and the similar approach was taken. So I don’t think this was one political party decision vs the other. Both political sides failed there people from the early onset.
    Not naive to think that at all. Trump dismantled the Centre for Disease Control by firing many of the staff. He then made budget cuts against it. No other president had done this. One of the staff that was cut was a scientist whose job it was to observe viruses world wide as they happened to make sure America was prepared. Trump meanwhile dropped the ball because he didn't take it seriously. WHO offered test kits but he refused them. Now he has 2 companies working on developing a vaccine. Trump had shares in these 2 compainies when he became president. There is no evidence that he sold them.

Dobber Sports Ninja

no. You don’t owe me anything. But it sure would be nice if you actually contributed to a topic for a change. I still don’t think you have actually commented on the article.

all that you have said in this whole thread is that there is a cult for Donald Trump. Nothing substantial there. There are cult followings for every political party. #OldNews.
    I did contribute. Wont waste my time arguing with people who think atheism is a religion though lol.