Thread: Crawford or Mrazek for playoff run..HELP ASAP!!!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Crawford or Mrazek for playoff run..HELP ASAP!!!

WHO do you prefer? With Chicago just about out of the playoffs I'm leaning toward Mraz. I am only looking for Wins and Saves so whoever starts more could be my guy..

Stalock is also available

REP given to all, THANKS!!

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Crawford or Mrazek for playoff run..HELP ASAP!!!

Stalock will have the better ratios, but I would expect Mrazek and Crawford to both start almost every game. I think Carolina may win a couple more though, so I think I would roll with Petr.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Superstar

May be too late to answer but I like Mrazek. Carolina is right on the cusp of a wildcard and need every game. No word on Reimer and the AHL tandem did not perform well when they had a chance to takeover. That means Mrazek will get lots of starts, lots of saves. Given the number of starts I say he leads the 3 options in W and SVs. Stalock will not get enough starts to beat Mrazek in Ws.
    12 team H-2-H 1 year league, daily roster changes, 3 goalie start minimum/week
    2xC, 2xRW, 2xLW, 4xD, 3xUtil, 2xG, 5 Bench
    G, A, P, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, Hits, W, SV%, GAA, SVs
    C: C. Keller, C. Mittelstadt, B. Nelson, R. Strome,
    LW: K. Connor, B. Tkachuk, J. Gaudreau, J. Marchessault, E. Rodrigues, A. Lafreniere
    RW: K. Fiala, J. Bratt, T. Jeannot V. Arvidsson
    D: R. Josi, J. Trouba, E. Gustafsson,
    G: L. Thompson, F. Gustavsson, V. Vanecek
    NO IR

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by LawMan View Post
    May be too late to answer but I like Mrazek. Carolina is right on the cusp of a wildcard and need every game. No word on Reimer and the AHL tandem did not perform well when they had a chance to takeover. That means Mrazek will get lots of starts, lots of saves. Given the number of starts I say he leads the 3 options in W and SVs. Stalock will not get enough starts to beat Mrazek in Ws.
    I agree with this. I think Mrazek and Crawford will see nearly every start between now and the end of the season. I expect Carolina will win a couple more games.
    In a 10 league where we start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D and 2 G daily. It is a H2H league - we keep 3 players (1 G max), are allowed a max of 2 keeps for each player. The number in brackets is the number of keeps I have left:

G, A, +/-, PIMs, PPG, PPA and Shots.
    C - Larkin, Couturier, Kopitar, Cirelli
    LW - OV, Panarin (1), Schenn (C), Ehlers (RW), Kreider
    RW - Kucherov (0), Seguin (C), Palmieri, Voracek, Yamamoto
    D - Yandle, DeAngelo

W, GAA, SV% and Saves.
    G - Rask, Varlamov, Hart, Mrazek
    IR+ - Tarasenko