Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who to drop when Ullmark returns?

The Great One

Default Re: Who to drop when Ullmark returns?

Im not giving you crap. Ive heard of these bold no goalie strategies working- its just crazy to see what it looks like in action. I cant stand autodraft. Ill never forget a league I joined from scratch- it was before they had the timers on the draft room- the league had settled on 7 Eastern and I naturally assumed it was 7 pm. It wasn't. I woke up and my team had been autodrafted already. A hundred dollar league and my first round pick was Chris Osgood. I almost threw up in my mouth- lol! Chris Osgood was never good enough to be a 5th round pick nevermind a 1st- lol! Nice work righting the ship after your autodraft incident...

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    Im not giving you crap. Ive heard of these bold no goalie strategies working- its just crazy to see what it looks like in action. I cant stand autodraft. Ill never forget a league I joined from scratch- it was before they had the timers on the draft room- the league had settled on 7 Eastern and I naturally assumed it was 7 pm. It wasn't. I woke up and my team had been autodrafted already. A hundred dollar league and my first round pick was Chris Osgood. I almost threw up in my mouth- lol! Chris Osgood was never good enough to be a 5th round pick nevermind a 1st- lol! Nice work righting the ship after your autodraft incident...
    Autodraft wasn't the plan. I had a baseball game during the draft and I felt pretty good about my list. A few times I was one pick off from picking a decent goalie, though I probably did better running this system with cherry-picking overachievers.

Here's hoping you learned something about autodraft and money leagues.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

The Great One

Well I learned not to quit :P I really wanted too- lol! I stuck with that league for three years and got paid out in second in year 3 by the time it folded. Re-building is actually fun too- especially back then because people were really asleep on a lot of the prospect talent available- haha! Would have rather done it in a 30/40 dollar league than a 100 dollar one though :P