Thread: Rittich or Talbot timeshare?

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Rittich or Talbot timeshare?

Right now, I've got Cam Talbot as one of my goalies in my league. Talbot has started two games in a row with two quality wins. Rittich has allowed 4 goals in his last two starts. So should I hold onto Talbot right now in hopes that he takes more starts or do I let go of him and pick up Rittich from FA?
    In a 12 man league where we start 9F, 5D, 1 skater and 2 G daily. It is a H2H league - we keep 2 players but if kept in consecutive season, the draft position is subtracted 5 rounds (17th rounder to 12th rounder).

G, A, +/-, PPP, GWG, HIT, BLK, and DEF.

F - Zibenajad, Nugent-Hopkins, Panarin, Marchand, Hoffman, Cirelli, Kaprizov, Josh Anderson, Burakovsky, Kotkaniemi, Hischier, Arvidsson,
    D - Slavin, Doughty, Weber, M. Pettersson, Orlov, McNabb

W, SV, SV% and SO.

G - Varlamov, Sorokin, Lehner, Binnington
    IR - Rossi

BRING HOCKEY TO HOUSTON TEXAS!!!

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Rittich or Talbot timeshare?

Quote Originally Posted by FutureHoustonHockeyteamFan View Post
    Right now, I've got Cam Talbot as one of my goalies in my league. Talbot has started two games in a row with two quality wins. Rittich has allowed 4 goals in his last two starts. So should I hold onto Talbot right now in hopes that he takes more starts or do I let go of him and pick up Rittich from FA?
    They are rolling with the hot hand. I expect Talbot to start Fri & if he wins. Get the nod again on Sun.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Rittich or Talbot timeshare?

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    They are rolling with the hot hand. I expect Talbot to start Fri & if he wins. Get the nod again on Sun.
    Yep it's do or die time so I think they go this route as well.