New start up realistic salaried fantasybaseball dynasty league looking for dedicated owners! League willbe held on Fantrax. We will use the Fantrax treasurer to handlepayments and payouts. I have laid out a baseline for league rulesand settings and you should be able to see them without joining theleague. Below I will lay out the main information of the league. Nothing is set in stone except this is going to be a realisticsalaried dynasty league with an auction draft and contracts. We willvote as a league on any changes. In most cases majority vote wins. There may be some votes that will requite a three quarter majority oreven in some cases it may require a unanimous vote. If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask...you can email me, message me here or hop in on the discord channel. My email is [email protected] the discord channel is below.

-Fantrax site-Fantrax charges $80 fortheir service. Best dynasty site on the net so its worth it...thatbreaks down to about $5 or $6 per person
-12-14 owners
-H2H points
-$100 a year(2 years paid up front)plus $75 for league transactions and weekly lows owed(the bottom 7scores owe $5 each week, and the high score for each week receives$25 and the other $10 goes into the league kitty) So that is a totalof $275 for the first year. All transaction money that is unusedwill go back to the owner at the end of the year. High scores forthe week will be paid out weekly.
-2 divisions-6 teams make the playoffs.
-AL/NL pool
-Deep rosters with 45-50 total playersincluding a minimum of 10 minor leaguers
-Typical starting rosters that mostleagues use
-Typical scoring with bonuses forComplete games, no hitters, hitting for cycle etc.
-Weekly Lineup changes(we may changethis to twice a week lineup changes)
-$125 million team salary cap withcontracts and contract extensions
-Auction Draft
-Draft Date is 3/21 at 11 am centraltime(Draft will probably take all day id imagine,)
Prizes are as follows:

League Champion: $700
Runner Up: $350
2nd runner up: $175

Best regular season record: $100
Toilet Bowl Winner: $50
Weekly High Score: $25
NL/AL Cy Young, MVP and ROY: If youhave any of the winners on your roster at the end of the year youwill receive $25 for each.

Below is the link to sign up to theleague and also below is our discord link. We use the discord to gettogether and discuss stuff and to just hang out and bullshit. If youjoin the league you will need to download discord and get it set up.

Link to the League:
https://www.fantrax.com/newui/fantas...xpw&isSubmit=y

Discord Link:
https://discord.gg/g2CdhER