Thread: Need a goalie for Sunday

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Need a goalie for Sunday

Hey all

I need to hit my min goalie count for this week (have to make pickup day before) I have Georgiev but what r the odds he starts tomorrow? Should I snag Lundquist as a handcuff? It's a tight matchup this week so I don't want to waste the pick if Georgiev plays and I could have play a forward somewhere instead. Thoughts on what to do.

Thank you
    13 Team Best Ball. Pts G,A 1:1 Ratio. 2 Drops (for injured player) for the season. No Pos.
    Auston Matthews, Tim Stutzle, Nico Hischier, Adrian Kempe, Elias Lindholm, Patrick Laine, Filip Forsberg, Gabe Vilardi, Logan Cooley, Owen Tippett

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Need a goalie for Sunday

Best bet is to wait until early Sunday and make a move then. In such a tight spot you don't want to rush and make the wrong move.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Best bet is to wait until early Sunday and make a move then. In such a tight spot you don't want to rush and make the wrong move.
    In Yahoo leagues, waiting until the day of is too late. Any moves effect the next day. In Yahoo, he would have had to make the move yesterday for it to effect today.
    In a 10 league where we start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D and 2 G daily. It is a H2H league - we keep 3 players (1 G max), are allowed a max of 2 keeps for each player. The number in brackets is the number of keeps I have left:

G, A, +/-, PIMs, PPG, PPA and Shots.
    C - Larkin, Couturier, Kopitar, Cirelli
    LW - OV, Panarin (1), Schenn (C), Ehlers (RW), Kreider
    RW - Kucherov (0), Seguin (C), Palmieri, Voracek, Yamamoto
    D - Yandle, DeAngelo

W, GAA, SV% and Saves.
    G - Rask, Varlamov, Hart, Mrazek
    IR+ - Tarasenko

The Great One

lol at yahoo rules.

Georgiev is "expected" as per rotowire, but that doesn't mean a ton...

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by anthonybeaty View Post
    In Yahoo leagues, waiting until the day of is too late. Any moves effect the next day. In Yahoo, he would have had to make the move yesterday for it to effect today.
    That is just a setting in yahoo and can be changed so you can make daily moves.

Oh well. Next year maybe...