Thread: Alex Nedeljkovic

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Alex Nedeljkovic

Hello all,

When Reimer and Mrazek went down I grabbed Nedeljkovic because he was the obvious replacement as the starter. I dropped Raanta/Greiss to do so. His first appearance was less than desirable. I am trying to figure out what to do with him over the next few weeks. The key for me is that he has to be a serviceable goalie. If he gives up 3+ goals per game on 30 shots, then I am not going to start him regardless of whether or not he wins. My 3 current starters give me the chance to win all goalie cats every week and I don't want to torpedo that. I am looking for a goalie to make it more likely not less. I would keep Greiss, but he has played so little that it is a waste of a roster spot. I am really looking for a goalie who will give up 0-3 goals every game with 3 being the exception. What do you guys think about how Nedeljkovic will do over the next couple of weeks?

Thanks.
    In a 10 league where we start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D and 2 G daily. It is a H2H league - we keep 3 players (1 G max), are allowed a max of 2 keeps for each player. The number in brackets is the number of keeps I have left:

G, A, +/-, PIMs, PPG, PPA and Shots.
    C - Larkin, Couturier, Kopitar, Cirelli
    LW - OV, Panarin (1), Schenn (C), Ehlers (RW), Kreider
    RW - Kucherov (0), Seguin (C), Palmieri, Voracek, Yamamoto
    D - Yandle, DeAngelo

W, GAA, SV% and Saves.
    G - Rask, Varlamov, Hart, Mrazek
    IR+ - Tarasenko

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Alex Nedeljkovic

Mrazek is reportedly sympton-free.. I think earliest he would return next week. I personally would keep Greiss after.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Alex Nedeljkovic

Quote Originally Posted by gogoayane View Post
    Mrazek is reportedly sympton-free.. I think earliest he would return next week. I personally would keep Greiss after.
    Thanks for pointing that out. The Mrazek owner dropped him in our league. I just grabbed him dropping Nedeljkovic. I think I got really lucky. This week + next week is the last week of our fantasy regular season. I am almost guaranteed a 1st round playoff bye which means that by the time playoffs start for me, I should have 4 legitimate starters on playoff bound teams.

Add in that 2.5 weeks from now Tarasenko might be back and my team is looking more and more like it has the caliber to be a championship team.
    In a 10 league where we start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D and 2 G daily. It is a H2H league - we keep 3 players (1 G max), are allowed a max of 2 keeps for each player. The number in brackets is the number of keeps I have left:

G, A, +/-, PIMs, PPG, PPA and Shots.
    C - Larkin, Couturier, Kopitar, Cirelli
    LW - OV, Panarin (1), Schenn (C), Ehlers (RW), Kreider
    RW - Kucherov (0), Seguin (C), Palmieri, Voracek, Yamamoto
    D - Yandle, DeAngelo

W, GAA, SV% and Saves.
    G - Rask, Varlamov, Hart, Mrazek
    IR+ - Tarasenko