Thread: Grab Toffoli over Meier, Mantha or Coleman

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Grab Toffoli over Meier, Mantha or Coleman

Toffoli comes off waivers tomorrow. I'm going to put in a bid, but having a time deciding who to drop.

Meier was my hopeful pick this year and I've held on. He's still valuable because of his hits, but his minus is frustrating me now. He's still producing points, but not exceptionally and is on and off of PP1. Toffoli is an upsell, but I lose hits.
    Coleman has seen a dip in ice time (really his last month in NJ was fantastic, sucks he got traded) and his points are dry. Toffoli is an upsell, but I lose hits.
    Mantha is still a bit undetermined, though he's still getting loads of playing time. Is on PP1. Toffoli seems to be a very similar player (same cats) but on a better team, so an upsell probably.

So it's a comparison of the players on my team.
    Which would you drop? (I could also drop cole and replace him once I can drop Georgiev)

Sanford is on the wire, as well as Ennis (but I think I'll give him a few more games to prove himself - he offers hits which is why he's on my radar - some of my leaguemates are bruisers so hits is a quite competitive category).
    12 Team H2H - 1 year - daily lineup - 4 goalie starts per week
    C,C,L,L,R,R,D,D,D,D,Utility,G,G,BN,BN,BN,IR,IR+
    G, A, P, PIM, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blks, W, SV%, GAA

C: Eichel, Giroux (RW), Trocheck, Danault
    LW: Kaprizov, Forsberg,
    RW: Rantanen, Marchessault, Buchnevich
    D: Bouchard, Heiskanen, Gustafsson, Theodore, Jones
    G: Jarry, Raanta
    IR: Fox, Bennett

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Grab Toffoli over Meier, Mantha or Coleman

I’m dropping cole. His plus minus and blocks are great but looks like there are still some good defenders out there.

However, still interested in which one of Mantha, Coleman and Meier everyone thinks is more droppable.
    My playoffs start March 9. I’ll be checking on the SNT as well.