Thread: Nedeljkovic V Thatcher

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Nedeljkovic V Thatcher

Just wondering what everyone thinks about these 2 Mostly how big of gap there is between the 2. I have another manager who has markstrom and it in 1st place so he is looking to trade me for thatcher to make up for the loss of thatcher. Thank you

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Nedeljkovic V Thatcher

hard to say without Ned having an NHL body of work to compare to. He's rated pretty high but I'm not doing this 1-1.

Really, I'd much rather move Demko to fill a need on your team and get Ned added almost as an add on to the main deal.

Also curious as to what your overall G situation is like - who else do you have?

if you could add a team sig & give league settings etc so we can provide overall recommendations/advise ..
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Its Dynasty league and Demko is currently in my minors i can move him up and down, but i have Greiss.Bob and Bishop i also have Oettinger in the minors we start 2 goalies. He has been after Demko for a while now

Dobber Sports Jedi

Ned needs to be an add on piece. Don't pigeon hole yourself in moving Demko for a goalie. Get a forward or a D - or both with Ned. doesn't seem like you 'need' Demko right now - so really focus on your teams holes outside of the crease. If he's desperate he should pay a solid price.

Administrator

Who cares if another GM wants Demko? He's yours, so take advantage of your situation. Don't talk yourself into making a bad trade.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

what about Demko and Tippet or Robertson who is on my farm for Lindholm

Dobber Sports Jedi

see if he'll do Demko for Lindholm & Ned. - I'd start there before volunteering pieces when someone is hunting.

Dobber Sports Star

If there is to be a Demko - Nedeljkovic deal, Nedeljkovic cannot be the best player coming back to you. Treat him like a throw-in and go after guys who have established something in the NHL.