So I flipped me a Burns, a Marchand, a Bishop. Bishop for Kuemper may have been the most contentious. Ill post my team now and some core questions.

Weekly changes.
G4, A2, Sog1, Special Teams +1, +/- is plus or minus one for forwards, plus or minus three for dmen, dmen only get a 0.3 for blocks.
W6, SO3, Saves 0.3
2C
3W
1FF (forward flex)
4D
1G
1DF (defense or goalie flex)

My team:

Malkin, Trochek
Gudreau, Vrana, Marchessault, Kase
Letang, OEL, Hronek, Toews
Kuemper, Ullmark
Bn- Granlund, Milano, Gusev, Lehkonen, Gourde, Raanta, Nilsson
Farm- Glass, Suzuki, N. Robertson McCelod, Juulsen and a 2nd

Questions!!!

1. Was flipping Bishop for Kuemper plus a mistake? At the time I thought I got a workhorse starter who was 4 years younger on a defensively stingy team and was able to add Cody Glass for the swap. Now Im not so sure. I feel like Raanta might even steal the job and make Kuemper obsolete and I owned Raanta the whole time. i mean my dream scenario is that they lean on Kuemper and raanta starts on a new team in a more uncontested spot. Whats your crystal ball tell you?

2. Djoos sounds like an obscure grab but Dmen are more precious than gold in this league so Im ok with that. milanop feels much riskier. Ive got playters like Texier, El Nino and Hinostroza I can grab if theyre a better gamble...

3. Is Gourde a keeper? Any rebound potential at all? Potential replacements listed above..

4. Its a keep all format but we have 8 protects. Who are mine? My tentative list is Malkin, Gudreau, Vrana, Marchessault, Letang, OEL, Kuemper, Ullmark. Thoughts?

5. I believe with ukko pekkas stryuggles and Hutton shipping the bed two extra times than most goalies are allowed to ship thge bed that Ullmark might finbally have a chance to really "martin jones" himself into a starters role. Anybody out there feel me? Larson is such a crazy longshot and Im thinking one of those hipster picks you make because if it misses it was so out there no one will hold it against you but if it hits yopu look genius. I really think Ullmark makes a case and would love some validation on the matter :P