Thread: Marchand trade complete- feedback pls!!

The Great One

Default Marchand trade complete- feedback pls!!

So I posted trade offer after offer over the last few days- lol! Most of them were basically pure prospect packages or had to include Malkin to get a skater. I had o e halfway offer around kubalik but there wasn't enough depth- kubalik klefbom and j anderson.

In any case I got my premiere player back albeit a struggling one but as a rebuilding team he should be fine for next year.

Gudreau + N Suzuki + C Petersen
    For
    Marchand

Weekly starts with 2c 3w and 1 ff. G4 a2 sog1.

Gudreau becomes a protect in place of Marchand and the prospects are free protects.

Gudreau is struggling but i feel like hes got Marchand upside again by next year amd ay 26 maybe a couple more premier years
    There is a danger his game has taken a permanent downward turn but I'm optimistic at this point he was a great player to target.

I think I could have asked for Suzuki hayton or necas. I'm pretty happy with Suzuki as he brings upside with some decent production already happening. I love what I'm reading about him. I've managed to add glass Suzuki and nick Robertson to a team that had no prospects.

Lastly Petersen is just icing on the cake but goes are soooooo hard to add- even goalie prospects. Even though I was trying to make it nedj in Carolina a lot of the thing I'm reading have Petersen pencilled in as the heir apparent in LA (and actually rate his individual skillset half a point higher suepeisingly).

Anyways- I know I posted a bunch of threads in 5he chaos that was yesterday- our d day- but now that its finalized I'd love some feedback- cheers!

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Marchand trade complete- feedback pls!!

Long term, I like it. Johnny being that much younger will begin to pay off in the coming seasons.
    12 Team Keep 6: G/A:1 W/SO:2
    C - McDavid, Matthews
    LW - Draisaitl
    RW - ​​Marner
    D - Dahlin, Morrissey
    G -
    B -

12 Team Keep 10 (& 5 Minors)
    : G/A/OTL:1 W:2 SO:3
    '24 Picks (16 Rounds) - 1,1,1,1,1,2,2,3,3,3,5,5,6,6
    F - ​McDavid, Rantanen, Point, Aho, Nylander, M. Tkachuk, Guentzel
    D - Bouchard, Dobson
    G - Vasilevskiy
    B -
    M - Cooley, Michkov, Perreault, Hutson, Nikishin

Dobber Sports Titan

This looks like less than what the offer was in your other threads.
    I'm still on the Marchand side, but you didn't get fleeced anyways
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

The Great One

In a way- its less prospects but I got Gudreau which is the key for me as I think hes likely just about as good most years but I woukdnt have done it without adding suzuki who Im very high on. petersen is icing on the cake.

The other thread had Malkin outgoing too with 4 prospects included (Suzuki, Necas, Hayton, Nedj)

He ended p trading Hayton so that went off the table and I got most of the important players while retaining Malkin imho. I essenitally lost Necas, concerted Nedj to Petersen and kept Malkin...