Thread: Yamomoto, Bjorkstrand, Fiala

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Yamomoto, Bjorkstrand, Fiala

Keeper league: 10 teams, keep 16
    G A Pts Shts Hts Blks PPP +/-
    W Svs S% GAA SO

1st Q: how would you rank the 3 as keepers moving forward?

2nd Q: Scenario:
    I own all 3 of these players. Im Currently in first round of playoffs and in the lead by decent amount and definitely a top candidate to win ship with a couple other strong teams in contention.
    All 3 of these guys I was debating as my last keeper spot and currently have Fiala ranked last of the 3 (although not confidently at all). Guess you could say they're all bubble keepers based on my roster.
    I already have Boeser occupying only IR spot. So now that Yams and Bjorks are both done for the season... if you were in my position.. to stay competitive by adding a healthy body from the wire (most other top teams have less injured or completely healthy)... would you drop just 1 of Yams/Bjorks (therefore keeping the other and over Fiala)? Or would you drop both (therefore keeping Fiala)??

3rd/4th optional follow up Qs if you'd like to answer:
    My goalies are Bob, Flower, Hart, Jarry
    Based on my Scenario in Q2 above, I am planning to keep 3 of these 4 goalies.
    Q3: Which of these 3 would you keep?
    Q4: would you instead consider keeping only 2 of these goalies(and if so which 2) to be able to keep 2 of Yams/Bjorks/Fiala... (keep in mind goalies cover 5 of 13 cats in my league so highly valuable, but so volatile these days compared to players)

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Yamomoto, Bjorkstrand, Fiala

In order: Bjorkstrand, Fiala, Yamomoto; I could probably flip Fiala and Yamomoto but I think Fiala drives play more independently at this point.

Is trading one of those guys an option? What caliber players are on the wire? I would want to know that there are players of consequence before dropping Yam/Bjork. If there are decent options, I would drop Yamomoto as Fiala helps now and I rank Bjorkstrand pretty high moving forward.
    H2H Dynasty, 16 Team Salary: G, A, PPP, SOG, Hits, BKS, SHTOI, W, Sv%, Saves, GA%, (4C, 4RW, 4LW, 6D, 1G)

C: Crosby, Malkin, Larkin, Hartman, McBain, Joshua
    RW: Rantanen, Konecny, Strome, Batherson, Zetterland
    LW: Buchnevich, Ehlers, Marchessault, Bertuzzi, Acciari
    D: McNabb, Ferraro, Hakanpaa, Lyabushkin, Samuelsson, Bernard-Docker, Emberson
    G: Merzlikens, Daccord, Samsonov
    Prospects: Kurich, Lucius, Pelletier, Cristall, Yurov, Beckman, Brisson, Dean, Phillips, Poitras

Dobber Sports Novice

Our trade deadline has already passed, so no, but will be an option again in the off season.
    The best on the wire right now is:

F: Ennis BertuzziSuzuki Garland Bratt Nichuskin J.Anderson Saad Armia Drouin Dach C.Brown LabancJVR D.Brown
    D: MartinezKeith Hronek Morissey

I could also benefit from adding a D if you think any of the D options could be better than the forwards.

The way I see it though, I should for sure be dropping at least one of Bjork/Yam as I wont be able to keep both anyways.. the question is just which one to drop or even both (should I choose to keep Fiala instead)?. Between Fiala/Bkork/Yam, I only have room for one of them to be my 16th and final keeper spot... unless it's worth it to keep 2 of these 3, by instead keeping only 2 of my 4 goalies instead of keeping 3 goalies? ...head spinning, I know

Dobber Sports Ace

That's a decent wire.

I'd drop Yam and keep Bjork.
    H2H Dynasty, 16 Team Salary: G, A, PPP, SOG, Hits, BKS, SHTOI, W, Sv%, Saves, GA%, (4C, 4RW, 4LW, 6D, 1G)

C: Crosby, Malkin, Larkin, Hartman, McBain, Joshua
    RW: Rantanen, Konecny, Strome, Batherson, Zetterland
    LW: Buchnevich, Ehlers, Marchessault, Bertuzzi, Acciari
    D: McNabb, Ferraro, Hakanpaa, Lyabushkin, Samuelsson, Bernard-Docker, Emberson
    G: Merzlikens, Daccord, Samsonov
    Prospects: Kurich, Lucius, Pelletier, Cristall, Yurov, Beckman, Brisson, Dean, Phillips, Poitras

Dobber Sports Jedi

Yams is week to week - I haven't seen a report he is done for the season.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4