Thread: Keeper league trade value?

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Keeper league trade value?

I'm in my third year in a "dynasty" league. I put "dynasty" in quotes because it's not a traditional dynasty league. Instead of a huge roster where we keep everyone over the offseason, it's a normal-sized roster and we get 8 keepers (no round value assigned to the keepers), and have an 8-round draft with the remaining pool of players. Because we only keep 8 players, the value of draft picks is quite different from a normal dynasty draft (generally less value for early rounds, and more value for late rounds, than would be in a normal dynasty draft). I'm still not sure though how much value I should be assigning to different rounds, which makes trading difficult. Does anyone have a good tool that would better take this into account? Or some rules of thumb?

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Keeper league trade value?

Welcome to the boards!

Start with Dobber's rankings. You can find a lot of different breakdowns there.

What will also help is setting up your "signature" with your league and team info so that people can help you with you posts.

https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...ckey-rankings/

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Keeper league trade value?

Welcome!

If I understand the question correctly, I put a high emphasis on the early rounds on Goalies, only because there's so few elite ones. Also - for skaters, its hard to say because - what are the cats? I normally leave D towards the end.
    G,A,+/-,PPP,SHP,GWG,H,BS,W,SV%,SA,SO
    12 Man H2H Salary Keeper League
    C - S.Crosby/S.Monahan/G.Landeskog(lw)/W.Karlsson
    LW- T.Hall/B.Rust(lw)/N.Hoglander
    RW - J.Guentzel(lw)/ T.Tatar(lw)/J.Pulujaarvi/K.Kapanen(lw)
    D - B.Burns/E.Karlsson/M.Heiskanen/J.Carlson
    G - I.Sorokin/I.Shesterkin/T.Demko/C.Peterson/C.Talbot
    Farm - C.Primeau/P.Kochetov/C.Caufield/E.Svechnikov