Thread: Moving Marchand- Help me construct a win/win offer!!

The Great One

Default Moving Marchand- Help me construct a win/win offer!!

So Ive netted 2 decent sized trades recently that have helped my team add some inspiring keeper potential. ill post my team, my cats/settings and the key guys of interest on his squad...

We start 2C, 3W and 1FF (forward Flex), then 4 D, 1G and 1df (D or G flex). We have a ten man bench and an unlimited farm team.

Weekly starts- G4, A2, Sog 1, Pims 0.25, Special teams point +1, +/- adds or subtracts 1 fpts for forwards but adds or subtracts 3 for D- ends up being huge! Dmen also qualify for 0.3 fpts for a blocked shots- forwards dont.
    Goalies get 6 for a win, +3 for a shutout, ), 0.3 per save, -2 for a loss and a wonky +4 for a goal, +2 for an assist- lol!

My Team:
    Likely will not be able to move Malkin which means next year should be a contending window. im trying but I dont see any fair offers. Im out of it this year. I have none of my own picks but managed to add a second. The picks were put to good use- i flipped guys like a red hot arvidsson into Malkin pre-season and added Bishop and Marchand. Bishops been moved but for a fantastic return.

* A note on keeepers- We keep ALL out players BUT there is a steal round. We can hard protect 8 players (nom positional limits) and then we do a steal round in the same order of the draft. On your turn you can steal a player off a different team or pass and lock your roster (prevent any players form being poached).

Rosterino:

C- Malkin, Trochek
    W- Marchand, Marchessault, Vrana, Kase
    D- Letang, OEL, Hronek, Toews
    G- Kuemper, Raanta
    Bn- Staal, Pavelski, Gusev, Gourde, Lehkone, Weegar, Ullmark, Nilsson
    Prospects- Glass, Nick Robertson
    * Trying to add Hino and Granlund as keepers for deadweight post deadline.

Option 1

So my thinking is based around Keller who I own in my other league and am higher on than your average owner. Hes also got Hall who Im a fan of and I might just try to "tack on" Malkin for Hall- lol! Back to the main- hes got Caufield, Batherson, Kyrou, Tolvanen, Abramov, Boldy, Brannstrom, Soderstrom, Kahkonen and all three of his picks. I hinted that Keller and Brannstrom would be the key and Id like to add one more forward prospect and a pick- it being Marchand I thought a first fits the bill- would be a late 1st. Hes also got Goldobin and Vatanen as interesting pieces. I feel like Staal would help him too in a playoff push so maybe add Staal for Vatanen

My thought was:

Marchand, Staal, Toews, Mcleod, Juulsen
    For
    Keller, Vatanen, Brannstrom, Tolvanen, and a 1st

I also thought of adding Malkin for Hall staright up to that.

thoughts?

2nd offer- this guy is a lot less flexible on trade and Im not optimistic anyything gets done. Hes got Klingberg as a struggling guy and Garland as a potential breakout guy I dont mind. Id rather move Malkin here but there was no real enthusiasm- and Marchand might get it. Hes got no picks but has Suzuki, Hayton, Necas and then gfor goalies he has Cal Petersen and Nedj in Carolina. Romanov is halfway intriguing but I think hes a montreal fan and Im not sure I believe in Romes pure point upside.Hes also got Gudreau and Svechnikov.

My thinking was something like adding Ullmark into it as hes struggled with goalies so:

My Marchand, Ullmark, Toews, Staal
    For
    Garland, Klingberg, Suzuki, Necas, Nedj

then adding Malkin straught up for Gudreau.

Thoughts on this one? It feels like not enough for Marchand.

An easier route might be something a lot easier like Gudreau and Suzuki for Marchand but he declined. What could you reasonable ask for adding Ullmark to that?

Marchand, Ullmark, Toews, Staal

Gudreau Suzuki Klingberg Necas Nedj

Something like that?

The Great One

Default Re: Moving Marchand- Help me construct a win/win offer!!

So here a funny one. I don't think it's enough and hea offered like half of this lol!

Marchand e Staal gourde McLeod and Julien
    For
    Yamo kaprizov tippett pool party and a 1st

Thoughts?