Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 DobberBaseball League

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: 2020 DobberBaseball League

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    Rather just start it when HR decides to create it that day. Gives us an extra day as a head start. Don't feel we need to wait another day just for those games to finish, but that's my opinion of course. If you wait then I'm not picking until Tuesday at the earliest.
    My comment about waiting until Spring Training games were done for that day was more of a brown-nosing comment to the commish!!

I know hockeyrobot always seems to be the one getting burned by the big spring training injuries... so I was just joking about buying him another day to see where the injuries occur haha.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    My comment about waiting until Spring Training games were done for that day was more of a brown-nosing comment to the commish!!

I know hockeyrobot always seems to be the one getting burned by the big spring training injuries... so I was just joking about buying him another day to see where the injuries occur haha.
    Ha ha ha very funny.

Someone very smart once said "suffer a few days while waiting to draft or suffer an entire season"

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Like any league there's always the wire hahahah

Dobber Sports Titan

Figured out who I'm taking 3rd (assuming I have a general idea who goes 1/2). And since the rest of the draft is way too random to plan for, I guess I'm done with my research
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Figured out who I'm taking 3rd (assuming I have a general idea who goes 1/2). And since the rest of the draft is way too random to plan for, I guess I'm done with my research
    I wouldn't be so sure.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure.
    Remember, I'm the guy that grabbed Ramirez 2nd overall last year instead of Betts.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Superstar

Once the start date is ironed out, try to send me a PM with the time and draft thread location (assuming we'll make a separate one for picks only?) just so I don't miss it.

I haven't been on here much in the past couple weeks due to a bunch of commitments, so I don't always check this thread, but I'll notice a PM.

I should be able to draft without slowing things down too much. Hopefully I don't lose all my good pitchers to injury again. Severino can't get hurt two year in a row right! (yes I know he got Tommy John and won't be drafting him ).

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Remember, I'm the guy that grabbed Ramirez 2nd overall last year instead of Betts.
    I mean... Was he that much worse by the end of the year? Those SB are huge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kofax View Post
    Once the start date is ironed out, try to send me a PM with the time and draft thread location (assuming we'll make a separate one for picks only?) just so I don't miss it.

I haven't been on here much in the past couple weeks due to a bunch of commitments, so I don't always check this thread, but I'll notice a PM.

I should be able to draft without slowing things down too much. Hopefully I don't lose all my good pitchers to injury again. Severino can't get hurt two year in a row right! (yes I know he got Tommy John and won't be drafting him ).
    I'll send a private message to everyone once it's all ready... And yes everyone will send a PM when they're done picking

I am bored on this Friday... want to start today?!

Just kidding!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    I am bored on this Friday... want to start today?!

Just kidding!
    You be quiet!!

Dobber Sports Immortal

Everyone have a nice weekend and be ready for Monday!! Draft TIME!!!!

Everyone have a nice weekend and be ready for Monday!! Draft TIME!!!!
    Yay!!!! This is awesome!!

Have a great weekend!! See you all Monday! Don't pick my guy!

​​

Dobber Sports Immortal

Guys.... Im excited

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Guys.... Im excited
    I'm ready to draft!, After watching "Smitty" in Edmonton doing his thing!

Dobber Sports Deity

It could be auto draft for me unfortunately. Still waiting to hear but I think my hockey playoffs start tomorrow night.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."