Thread: Which 2 of of the 4 would you want

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Which 2 of of the 4 would you want

Hi Guys. Going into my 1st Weekly pool. Need a bit of help with my expensive guys if you have a moment.
    Points only (G-1 A-1). NO draft, keepers, trading, nothing exotic. Just pick 6F, 4D, 2G from a list of hundreds who have to fit
    into a salary cap. These guys are max cost.

Draisaitl 1.59 ppg. season. 16 in last 10 (1.6ppg) 8/5 1.60 ppg since McD went down.
    3 games...@ ANA and VEG...Home WPG Over the last 16-17 games scores pretty equally Home or Away

Panarin 1.37 ppg season. 12 in last 10. 4 games @ NYI, MTL > PHI back to back then home to PHI. Scores better at Home by a bit.

Huberdeau 1.25 ppg season. 10/10. 4 games @ ARI Home to TO, CHI, CGY. Scores better at Home. Decent schedule

Kucherov 1.25 ppg season. 15 in last 10. 3 games all Home vs TO, CHI CGY (good sked) Scores well on road better at home.

This is my 1st crack at this. Getting my feet wet. Way different from the year long pool I'm in.

Strategy for now is to put 20% of cap (6 cap points) into into 2 good goalies (W-2 + SO - 1) a 4 Vasy and a 2 Shesterkin or 2-3's Bob and Helley e.g./ 30% of cap (9) into 4 D'men and 50% of cap (15) into 6 Forwards. Have no ideaa how this will work out.

Really appreciate hearing your thoughts on the 4 Forwards above. Will rep who I can. Thanks for any replies.
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Which 2 of of the 4 would you want

Ha Ha...that'll teach me to ask a question on Trade Day
    Anyone?
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: Which 2 of of the 4 would you want

if this is just one week if not mistaken then Panarin/Hubs for the four games they each played compared to three for the others.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:B.Tkachuk,Alien,Stutzle,Miller,Connor,Guentzel,Sv ech,Thomas,Rust,Jenner,Bennett,Tolvanen,Danault,Sc hwartz,Arvidsson
    D:Carlson,Nurse,Theodore,Matheson,Harley,Pettersson
    G:Jarry,Kotchetkov,Stolarz
    IR:Gudas,Vilardi

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FO W(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) G:W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SHO(4)

C: Ziba,
    Tro,Kempe,Vilardi
    L: Drai,Forsberg,Tolvanen,Nyquist
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier,Raymond
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shest,Kotchetkov