Thread: Floating an Idea, Drop Halak and Greiss for Shesterkin and Francouz

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Floating an Idea, Drop Halak and Greiss for Shesterkin and Francouz

This is based off streaming all last week and constantly rolling a goalie... but Halak's had a rough go of late and looks like Greiss is backup... sure I love owning a tandem but am snakebitten seeing recent results of streaming... and must admit these guys are the hotter hand!

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Floating an Idea, Drop Halak and Greiss for Shesterkin and Francouz

Shesterkin is a must add at this point so yes I would do I it

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Same on Halak? I'm flip flopping back and forth on that one... I mean it's boston the team alone can win starts. Blackwood vs Halak drop right now might be the debate! Blackwood's been on fire tho?

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Blackwood versus Halak shouldn't be a debate.

Boston can win games the goalies plays badly. NJ can lose games the goalie plays well. You do have saves, so volume is good, but NJ will keep on selling. They won't miss Greene much on the ice, but miss Coleman.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick060283 View Post
    This is based off streaming all last week and constantly rolling a goalie... but Halak's had a rough go of late and looks like Greiss is backup... sure I love owning a tandem but am snakebitten seeing recent results of streaming... and must admit these guys are the hotter hand!
    This year has been somewhat unique in that there are a lot of goalies who provide great returns when streamed. With that said, I drop Greiss for Shesterkin pretty well immediately.

Halak for Francouz is a little less definitive. Rask just got shelled for 6 GA. Halak wasn't much better in relief. Halak has been the best back up all season (partly because the better backups took over the starting roles).

I would probably do that one too.
    In a 10 league where we start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D and 2 G daily. It is a H2H league - we keep 3 players (1 G max), are allowed a max of 2 keeps for each player. The number in brackets is the number of keeps I have left:

G, A, +/-, PIMs, PPG, PPA and Shots.
    C - Larkin, Couturier, Kopitar, Cirelli
    LW - OV, Panarin (1), Schenn (C), Ehlers (RW), Kreider
    RW - Kucherov (0), Seguin (C), Palmieri, Voracek, Yamamoto
    D - Yandle, DeAngelo

W, GAA, SV% and Saves.
    G - Rask, Varlamov, Hart, Mrazek
    IR+ - Tarasenko

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Welp there goes another move wasted grrrr. Shersterkin Out.... car accident !

Rank the following ROS - dropped Shersterkin to activate Korpisalo...

Blackwood
    Fleury
    Varlamov
    Francouz

do I re-add Halak (dropped yesterday for Shesterkin?)

Dobber Sports Superstar

Fleury
    Varlamov
    Halak
    Francouz
    Blackwood
    12 team H-2-H 1 year league, daily roster changes, 3 goalie start minimum/week
    2xC, 2xRW, 2xLW, 4xD, 3xUtil, 2xG, 5 Bench
    G, A, P, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, Hits, W, SV%, GAA, SVs
    C: C. Keller, C. Mittelstadt, B. Nelson, R. Strome,
    LW: K. Connor, B. Tkachuk, J. Gaudreau, J. Marchessault, E. Rodrigues, A. Lafreniere
    RW: K. Fiala, J. Bratt, T. Jeannot V. Arvidsson
    D: R. Josi, J. Trouba, E. Gustafsson,
    G: L. Thompson, F. Gustavsson, V. Vanecek
    NO IR

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by LawMan View Post
    Fleury
    Varlamov
    Halak
    Francouz
    Blackwood
    Where do you peg Korpisalo in that picture?

Dobber Sports Initiate

Varlamov
    Fleury
    Francouz
    Blackwood
    In a 10 league where we start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D and 2 G daily. It is a H2H league - we keep 3 players (1 G max), are allowed a max of 2 keeps for each player. The number in brackets is the number of keeps I have left:

G, A, +/-, PIMs, PPG, PPA and Shots.
    C - Larkin, Couturier, Kopitar, Cirelli
    LW - OV, Panarin (1), Schenn (C), Ehlers (RW), Kreider
    RW - Kucherov (0), Seguin (C), Palmieri, Voracek, Yamamoto
    D - Yandle, DeAngelo

W, GAA, SV% and Saves.
    G - Rask, Varlamov, Hart, Mrazek
    IR+ - Tarasenko

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by anthonybeaty View Post
    Varlamov
    Fleury
    Francouz
    Blackwood
    Where do you have Korpisalo and Halak in that group?