Thread: Nuge/Tkachuk

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Nuge/Tkachuk

I’m debating offering Nuge for Brady Tkachuk. I’ve been a big Tkachuk fan. Love his shot totals. Love his upside. I’m wondering if you guys think Nuge is too much to offer given current stats?
    12 teams. Keep 9 any position.
    7 prospects. D scoring 3.75 for goal, 2.75 for assist. Forwards 3.5 for goal, 2.5 for assist. 0.5 for hits and blocks. Goalie scoring -1.5 GA, 0.3 for save, 2 points for win and extra 2 for shutout.

​Pre Draft

F: Keller, Zegras, Suzuki, Caufield, Cozens

D:​ Drysdale, Guhle, Perunovich

G:

IR:

Prospects: W. Johnston, K. Johnson, Guenther, Morrow, Mateychuk

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Nuge/Tkachuk

This is for the league in your sig?
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ace

Yes
    12 teams. Keep 9 any position.
    7 prospects. D scoring 3.75 for goal, 2.75 for assist. Forwards 3.5 for goal, 2.5 for assist. 0.5 for hits and blocks. Goalie scoring -1.5 GA, 0.3 for save, 2 points for win and extra 2 for shutout.

​Pre Draft

F: Keller, Zegras, Suzuki, Caufield, Cozens

D:​ Drysdale, Guhle, Perunovich

G:

IR:

Prospects: W. Johnston, K. Johnson, Guenther, Morrow, Mateychuk

Dobber Sports Superstar

Brady is showing significant signs of becoming an absolute multi cat monster. Anyone in that type of league should be looking to acquire him. However, your in a pts only league. I believe RNH has the better value in a pts only for the next few years and then it's likely to be pretty much even, both these guys should hit around 65 pts. But you will have to wait a while for Brady to get there. So, if your prepared to wait a year or so and would like to get a bit younger then this is not a really bad deal. However, to answer your question, given current stats Nuge is a stiff price to pay and the return could be going sideways at best.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba55 View Post
    Brady is showing significant signs of becoming an absolute multi cat monster. Anyone in that type of league should be looking to acquire him. However, your in a pts only league. I believe RNH has the better value in a pts only for the next few years and then it's likely to be pretty much even, both these guys should hit around 65 pts. But you will have to wait a while for Brady to get there. So, if your prepared to wait a year or so and would like to get a bit younger then this is not a really bad deal. However, to answer your question, given current stats Nuge is a stiff price to pay and the return could be going sideways at best.
    I think 65 points is Nuge's floor, his problem is that he has the talent but until recently he didnt have talent to play with for the most part. Whenever he was paired with McDavid or Drai he produced. I think 65 may be his floor since he was getting that before. I could definitely see him getting more than that.