Thread: Malkin for Klingberg+++

The Great One

Default Malkin for Klingberg+++

So I know Klingberg has struggled- which is why Im targetting him but the idea would be Id have a bevvy of prospects I can ask for. I am out out of contention this year (sadly- but looking for a relatively quick turnaround as Ive alread shipped out Burns/Bishop/Hornqvist/Carter for Kuemper/OEL/Vrana/Glass/N Robertson and a 2nd.

Weekly starts- G4, A2, Sog1. Start 2 Cs 3Ws and 1FF (forward flexx- then 4D, 1G and 1 DF (D or G flex). i like to run 2 workhorse goalie when possible
    Heres my team:

Malkin, Trochek
    Marchand, Marchessault, Vrana, Kase
    Letang, OEL, Hronek, Toews
    Kuemper Ullmark
    BN- Staal, Pavelski, Hino, Gusev, Lehkonen, Gourde, Weegar, Raanta, Nilsson
    Farm- Glass, Robertson, R McCleod, Juulsen

C

id add D Toews or weegar- likely Toews, and Pavelski or E Staal to help his playoff run.

id ask for Klingberg and prospects. Thinking Suzuki, Hayton, Necas and Nedj (Carolina goalie) or the LA goalie prospect.

Thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

Im out of contention and trying to re-build on the fly- but keeping Malkin is not a horrible prospect either. Im just wondering if theres enough upside there to warrant the move?

Also I might have to decide between one of Kostin, C Petersen, Gillies, N Merkle (NJ) and Romanov. leaning Kostin or Romanov (D carry a ton of weight in this league)

The Great One

Default Re: Malkin for Klingberg+++

Bump love!! Would really love some input here- Im going to add more to my first post so you guys know where Im at...

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Is it cap, full keeper/dynasty? Doesn't seem like a bad haul for that setup, but would depend on how long before you're expecting to be back in contention.
    Ice Cap

Dynasty, 32 team cap league (1:1 NHL Cap/Floor), H2H weekly, points (G: 1 / A: 1 / Blks: 0.1 / HTS: 0.1 / SOG: 0.1 / W: 1 / SO: 1 / SV: 0.05)
    Start 12 F, 6 D, 1 G, 4 Bench, 27 Minors/Prospects

Roster

The Great One

Im halfway ok missing one year- but I feel like with some hustle I could even be in the mix next year. If Im not thats all good too- Im ok with one solid tank/re-build year. Its a good/competetive league and I want to build a franchise with some teeth...