Thread: Friday Stream - Shesterkin @ Car, Smith vs Min, Bernier @ NYI, Francouz @ ANH, Allen @ Dal

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Friday Stream - Shesterkin @ Car, Smith vs Min, Bernier @ NYI, Francouz @ ANH, Allen @ Dal

Cats:
    W, SVS, SV%, GAA, SHO

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Friday Stream - Shesterkin @ Car, Smith vs Min, Bernier @ NYI, Francouz @ ANH, Allen @ Dal

What's your situation in the stats and what do you need most?

If Shestyorkin starts he's the best guy, but looking at matchup you might be better off with Smith.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Friday Stream - Shesterkin @ Car, Smith vs Min, Bernier @ NYI, Francouz @ ANH, Allen @ Dal

I like Francouz @ ANA also
    H2H 12-Team Keeper (8 + 4 rookies*) - G, A, P, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK / W, GAA, SA, SV%, SHO

C: Larkin, RNH, Kuznetsov
    LW: Draisaitl, Keller, Meier, Lehkonen, Benn
    RW: DeBrincat, Reinhart, Boldy
    D: Q. Hughes, Weeger, Gudas, York, Andersson, Durzi
    G: Skinner*, Talbot, Allen, Stolarz, Wolf*
    IR+: Larkin, Trouba, Vilardi

H2H 12-Team - G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG, SOG, HIT, BLK / W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO
    C:
    LW:
    RW:
    D:
    IR:
    G:

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I've started the rotate a goalie nightly and figure out if I want to bench him come game time.... always hard to project a day in advance but so far so good! Currently need to pick up in total saves and wins, I'm roughly 15 starts behind the top two teams goalie wise so figured this would be my best bet to try and make a dent in the goalie cats. I'm about 400 saves behind first, 5-6 wins jumps me two people, 200-300 saves nets me the same, as does 1-2 shutouts(but I don't bet on them). No one's really caught on yet that I'm streaming netminders almost nightly this week, I'm 3-1 (outside of the disaster by Hutton against the Sens). My favorite above are Shestyorkin, Bernier (guaranteed win vs one of my two isles goalies), Francouz just got me a win the other night hmmmmmm

Hope this helps for context!

Dobber Sports Titan

So GAA and Sv% aren't as much of a consideration? They should all get you saves, so if it's basically just wins then Smith or Francouz would be my choice.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Well that didn't age well haha.... options are now same as before but its Koskinen not Smith in nets. Is Francouz @ Anh now the best option, or try rolling Rangers @ the Cains? Just saw Stalock is available from the Min side of the tilt with Edmonton as well!

Dobber Sports Grand Master

If you are looking for wins & saves, I'd roll Bernier and your Isles goalie - get what is very likely a win, and just pad the save numbers. You have lots of starts in hand, so I'd try to get wins which are far more elusive than saves.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.