Thread: Thoughts on this midnight fantasy deadline deal

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Thoughts on this midnight fantasy deadline deal

Traded my Hall+Klingberg for his Stone+Pionk

Stone and Pionk both the better players in our league currently but each play 1 less game throughout the entirety of fantasy playoffs.

Hall as hot as he’s been on this streak of his still averages just average fantasy numbers. I thought if he can’t up his fantasy production now on this hot streak of his then he most certainly never will.

Mark Stone​ __________ Taylor Hall
    season average: 5.17 _______ season average: 4.71
    last 30 games: 5.98 ________ last 30 games: 4.13
    last 14 games: 7.43 ________ last 14 games: 4.19
    last 7 games: 7.19 __________ last 7 games: 4.95
    season total: 313 ___________ season total: 272
    season rank: 33 ____________ season rank: 70

...it’s just so bizarre that Hall’s fantasy numbers are so low even recently with the 15 points (2goals) in his last 16 games. Maybe it’s his shooting percentage or something idk but it’s just so bizarre. And if it is, for my sake I’m hoping it doesn’t begin catching up lol

Is there something I’m missing here or no?
    H2H weekly matchups | 12 teams | 2C • 3W • 3D • 1UTIL • 2G • 3BN • 2IR+ | 3 weekly moves

Scoring | 4G, 3A, 0.3+/-, 1PPP, 5SHG, 3SHA, 3GWG, 0.4SOG, 0.2FW, -0.2FL, 0.3HIT, 0.3BLK | 4W, -1GA, 0.25SV, 6SHO

ROSTER:
    (C,W) Stamkos, Giroux
    (C) Barkov, Couturier
    (W) M.Tkachuk, Konecny, Svechnikov, Caufield
    (D) Josi, Morrissey, Theodore, Sanderson
    (G) Bobrovsky, Husso
    (IR+) Vasilevskiy, Matheson

Record: 2-1-0

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Thoughts on this midnight fantasy deadline deal

I think it's a fair trade for both sides. The fowards are similar in my eyes for fantasy. The real question will come from the D. Heiskanen seems to have stolen Klingberg's thunder and right now Pionk is running the show for WPGs D, but will Chevy bring in someone else to bolster and possibly take away some of Pionks star power now that the Byfuglien fiasco is coming to an end.

Right now, it's even. The future for the D will really determine the winner or loser here and we dont know how that will play out.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Thoughts on this midnight fantasy deadline deal

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I think it's a fair trade for both sides. The fowards are similar in my eyes for fantasy. The real question will come from the D. Heiskanen seems to have stolen Klingberg's thunder and right now Pionk is running the show for WPGs D, but will Chevy bring in someone else to bolster and possibly take away some of Pionks star power now that the Byfuglien fiasco is coming to an end.

Right now, it's even. The future for the D will really determine the winner or loser here and we dont know how that will play out.
    Yep love the deal for you. Hall is on a sinking ship unless he is miraculously dealt again before the deadline.