Thread: How do my goalies look next year- KARMA

The Great One

Default How do my goalies look next year- KARMA

So I went through the ringer with Murray then I finally acquired bishop but my season had already slipped away. I had an opportunity it to flip him for kuemper. Here's my situation now.

Weekly starts- which really marginalizes platoon starters! Points mostly for wins save and so.

Kuemper- my main man. Should be healthy behind a stingy Arizona team next year. Does he end up platooning though???

Raanta- only reason I did it is because I have the handcuff but again a platoon would blow. Any chance either guy is moved thereby creating two starters?

Ullmark- has he become the defacto starter in buffalo? I heard ukko has really hit a snag. I will der if he can Martin Jones his way into relevance as the team improves ea around him? Not bad for a throw in

Nilsson- my favorite waiver pickup of all time in a deep goalie starved league. I swear he the unco tested starter on a marginally better Senate team by next year?

So how I look?? We start 4 d and 1 g with one defensive flex- d or g- and I like to roll two goalies. Do you see two bonafide starters in here with so.e injury coverage??

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: How do my goalies look next year- KARMA

Really depends on how the ARZ situation shakes out, but it could just not matter with those two goalies each spending half the season on the IR.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: How do my goalies look next year- KARMA

Way too soon to tell, but they look okay for now. I like the Nilsson flyer, he helped me a lot before he got hurt.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.