Thread: Buchnevich ROS Minus Kreider

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Buchnevich ROS Minus Kreider

If/when Kreider is dealt. How much does that affect Buchnevich ROS?

Does it help him or hurt his value?

Kakko likely to move up to top line?

Really wanted to get in on the Rangers but an eliminated team snaked Buch and I'm wondering if I should offer DeBrincat and or Pearson to get him before our deadline on 21st, or just grab Kakko if he's the guy moving on up.
    10 Team H2H Points-Only
    G=3, A=2, PPP=1, SHG=2
    Goalie W=5 GA= -1 SO=3

22 Man Roster: 9F, 5D, 1U, 2G w/Max of 4 G's (Can drop G for F or D) 5 Bench Spots (Up to 7 if you don't carry a goalie)
    F: McDavid, Barkov, Marner, Pettersson, Stone, Olofsson, Pearson, Meier, DeBrincat, Ehlers, Fiala, Rust, Kubalik, Cirelli, Yamamoto, Tarasenko, (Ghost of Bjorkstrand...too sad to fill his spot right now)
    D: Hedman, Barrie, Klingberg, Pionk, Niskanen
    G: Zero-Goalie Strategy
    ***Prayers for Oskar Linblom***

Default Re: Buchnevich ROS Minus Kreider

Kreider is LW and Buchnevich is RW so it shouldn't matter. I would say its status quo unless he gets on PP1, but then again, Quinn hates Buchnevich. Either way, the trade shouldn't affect his value.
    Yahoo One Year League, Weekly H2H Category
    Start: 3C/3LW/3RW/5D/2G
    Categories: G/A/P/PPP/+-/SOG/PIM/HIT/BLK; GS/W/SV%/SO

C: Zibanejad Suzuki Jenner Couturier
    LW: Kaprizov KConnor Pacioretty Huberdeau
    RW: Pastrnak Debrincat Rakell Lafreniere
    D: Josi Werenski Theodore Weegar Nurse Martinez Romanov
    G: Vasilevskiy Daccord Lyon
    IR+: Bedard

Quote Originally Posted by insertnamehere View Post
    Kreider is LW and Buchnevich is RW so it shouldn't matter. I would say its status quo unless he gets on PP1, but then again, Quinn hates Buchnevich. Either way, the trade shouldn't affect his value.
    I meant in the sense that if Kreider is gone how much less effective is their top line going to be. It wouldn't be Kreider-Zibs-Buch anymore. It would be ????- Zibs-Buch and whomever the ???? is will affect that line. I wanted a piece of the Rangers but someone took Buch before I could get him. Now, I wonder how good that line will be with Kreider missing? Would Kakko make it anywhere close to as effective, or would someone else get that opportunity and how would they affect the line?
    10 Team H2H Points-Only
    G=3, A=2, PPP=1, SHG=2
    Goalie W=5 GA= -1 SO=3

22 Man Roster: 9F, 5D, 1U, 2G w/Max of 4 G's (Can drop G for F or D) 5 Bench Spots (Up to 7 if you don't carry a goalie)
    F: McDavid, Barkov, Marner, Pettersson, Stone, Olofsson, Pearson, Meier, DeBrincat, Ehlers, Fiala, Rust, Kubalik, Cirelli, Yamamoto, Tarasenko, (Ghost of Bjorkstrand...too sad to fill his spot right now)

Dobber Sports Titan

I think when Kreider is moved it shouldn't impact Buch too much, but if Fast is moved out from in front of him, that could really help by numping his ice time up and opening some opportunities with the top players.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Superstar

Buch is the definition of streaky, he is white hot right now but the slow down will come. This has been the issue to this point in his career in that he has not found a way to consistently produce.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:B.Tkachuk,Alien,Stutzle,Miller,Connor,Guentzel,Sv ech,Thomas,Rust,Jenner,Bennett,Tolvanen,Danault,Sc hwartz,Arvidsson
    D:Carlson,Nurse,Theodore,Matheson,Harley,Pettersson
    G:Jarry,Kotchetkov,Stolarz
    IR:Gudas,Vilardi

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FO W(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) G:W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SHO(4)

C: Ziba,
    Tro,Kempe,Vilardi
    L: Drai,Forsberg,Tolvanen,Nyquist
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier,Raymond
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shest,Kotchetkov

Quote Originally Posted by LuigiC173 View Post
    Buch is the definition of streaky, he is white hot right now but the slow down will come. This has been the issue to this point in his career in that he has not found a way to consistently produce.
    I will rely on this to soothe me over missing out on him. Thanks for the peace of mind.
    10 Team H2H Points-Only
    G=3, A=2, PPP=1, SHG=2
    Goalie W=5 GA= -1 SO=3