Thread: Marchand for Keller+

The Great One

Default Marchand for Keller+

Im trying to flip a package of playoff help for Keller as Im a big fan and Im out of contention this year. Its a pretty solid offer in our format (Carter, Hornqvist, D Toews and Ho Sang for Keller, Brannstrom and 2 droppers- and he needs help with an active dman and a scoring C). that being said Im thinking of sending a bigger offer just to get it done, He had shown some interest in Keller+ for Marchand. hes got such an intriguing group of prospects it almost seems viable.

So my thinking is Id love to add his Matheson in this and sending Weegar or D Toews back- who would you end?

Then after that id love A pick- preferably a 1st but his prospects are so intriguing maybe asking for a 2nd works.

I could also add Carter and hornqvist who end up upgrading his active roster or at worst becoming the best bench options.

So...
    If Im offering Marchand, Hornqvist, Carter and Weegar- who else do you ask for on top of Keller and Matheson???

Out of- tolvanen, caufield, batherson, Kyrou, abramov, boldy, Brannstrom and soderstrom (I think Brannstrom is a must own in our format)

My team currently will not make the playoffs.
    Weekly starts- G4, A 2, Sog 1, +/- is plus or minus 3 for dmen
    C- Malkin, Trochek
    W- Marchand, Marchessault, Hornqvist, kase
    D- Burns, Letang, Hronek, Toews
    G- Bishop, Ullmark
    Bn- Carter, staal, Pavelski, Gusev, Lehkonen, Gourde, Weegar, raanta, Nilsson
    Pr- Ho-sang, McCleod, Juulsen
    No picks...

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Marchand for Keller+

Even if you're asking for the top three prospects of the group I don't think it's enough for Marchand. Keller is a nice piece, but he shouldn't be the main piece in a return. He should be the guy you're adding on to a Meier and a lottery 1st that makes the package look more appealing.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Administrator

Bad idea. Find another way to get Keller.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Unless there's a lot of negative scoring for suspensions, fines, or licks, it's not enough for Marchand.

Try the lesser offer, and see what he thinks.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    Bad idea. Find another way to get Keller.

Couldn't agree more. Keller has been a disappointment since his rookie year and the way that OEL, Kessel and Hall have done in Arizona show it's a team problem so I wouldn't expect Keller to live up to his potential any time soon.

No way I'm making this move