Thread: Jarry vs Murray. Next seasons

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Jarry vs Murray. Next seasons

One of them will probably move to another team very soon (season or two)? Or they could stay in Pens as a tandem for a longer period?
    Jarry as NHL starter now? Based on his showings this season. Murray is obviously a starter but injuries holding him back.
    8-Year, 16-Team H2H, 20 keepers

G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK
    W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO

C: E.Pettersson
    RW: Marner, Boeser,
    Tuch
    LW: Laine (C, RW)
    D: Reilly, McAvoy, Chychrun
    G: Hellebuyck, Sorokin

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Jarry vs Murray. Next seasons

I think it'll be a bit tricky since they are both RFA at the end of the year (https://puckpedia.com/team/pittsburgh-penguins) and I would think PIT would like to sign both for next season, with the Seattle draft looming they might want to expose one of the two for the draft. Then DeSmith can come in to back up? Just a thought...
    H2H 12-Team Keeper (8 + 4 rookies*) - G, A, P, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK / W, GAA, SA, SV%, SHO

C: Larkin, RNH, Kuznetsov
    LW: Draisaitl, Keller, Meier, Lehkonen, Benn
    RW: DeBrincat, Reinhart, Boldy
    D: Q. Hughes, Weeger, Gudas, York, Andersson, Durzi
    G: Skinner*, Talbot, Allen, Stolarz, Wolf*
    IR+: Larkin, Trouba, Vilardi

H2H 12-Team - G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG, SOG, HIT, BLK / W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO
    C:
    LW:
    RW:
    D:
    IR:
    G:

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I suspect a dicision won't be made till the offseason for the Pens...I would then think one gets traded.
    10-team Keeper. Everyone keeps 13 players and 1 Goalie , +4 Young Keepers (players with less than 165 NHL games played -last season). Points for G (2), A (2), Hit (.2) SHP(1), Blocks (.2), W(4), SO(8) Must dress 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G

C - E.Malkin, R.Getzlaf, J.Pageau, J.Toews, P.Danault, J.Marchessault

LW - B.Marchand, C.Keller, J.Guentzel, K.Connor,N.Gusev, J.Zucker, T.Toffoli, D.Kubalik

RW - A.DeBrincat,, V.Tarasenko, M.Hoffman, V.Olofsson, K.Yamamoto, R.Strome

D - T.DeAngello, T.Krug, Q.Hughes,E.Gustafsson, M.Borowiecki, J.Muzzin, S.Theodore, J.Klingberg, O.Klefbom

G - S.Bobrovski, F.Andersen, B.Bishop, I.Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by gogoayane View Post
    I think it'll be a bit tricky since they are both RFA at the end of the year (https://puckpedia.com/team/pittsburgh-penguins) and I would think PIT would like to sign both for next season, with the Seattle draft looming they might want to expose one of the two for the draft. Then DeSmith can come in to back up? Just a thought...
    I would think they would trade one and then expose DeSmith for the Seattle draft. They have some money to spend this summer replacing guys or extending RFAs so I think they could make the decision this summer if someone presses them with an offer. Otherwise could be another timeshare and then trade in summer 2021.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Novice

Their only UFA is Schultz, who I'm guessing they'll try to resign (although it's hard to say he's worth the 5.5 he made this year). The rest are RFAs, with a few of them deserving raises, so I imagine the Pens will be near the ceiling again. Someone's gotta go this summer, my guess is Jarry, but it's too hard to tell

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by gogoayane View Post
    Agree with this.
    G,A,+/-,PPP,SHP,GWG,H,BS,W,SV%,SA,SO
    12 Man H2H Salary Keeper League
    C - S.Crosby/S.Monahan/G.Landeskog(lw)/W.Karlsson
    LW- T.Hall/B.Rust(lw)/N.Hoglander
    RW - J.Guentzel(lw)/ T.Tatar(lw)/J.Pulujaarvi/K.Kapanen(lw)
    D - B.Burns/E.Karlsson/M.Heiskanen/J.Carlson
    G - I.Sorokin/I.Shesterkin/T.Demko/C.Peterson/C.Talbot
    Farm - C.Primeau/P.Kochetov/C.Caufield/E.Svechnikov

Dobber Sports Grand Master

DeSmith has a contract already which makes him exposable, so they have the option of just picking one of the two.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.