Hey gang - I'm wondering how best to handle the team in my signature (team 2). It's deadline day tomorrow, and I'm currently hanging on to a playoff spot in the #6 hole, but poised to do some real damage in the playoffs with the squad I've assembled. I've had some bad matchup luck, but I have by far the most fantasy points amassed overall for the season. All money is paid out to the playoff winner in this league, so playoffs are what matter. But I can't sacrifice my short term production so much that I end up falling out of a playoff seed.

I've been burning one of my active roster spots with an injured player, as I'm holding all of Kuemper, Tarasenko, and Hamilton, but only have 2 injured player spots. Given that RW and D are weak for me, I'm reluctant to drop either of Tarasenko or Hamilton until I receive definitive info that they're out for the season, or I run into matchup problems that seem to be putting my playoff chances at risk.

I view my main trade chip as Kuemper, as Vasilevskiy is more valuable and likely to start far more often than Kuemper in the next few weeks. On top of that, keeping 2 goalies on my roster is kind of a waste of a spot because they so frequently play on the same night. It's better to keep a spot open as a streamer spot. We get 3 moves/week, and I'd get more points per week streaming in and out guys playing on nights where I have an open roster spot.

My weakest spots are my 2D and 2C, and I'm hoping to bundle Kuemper with either Dumba or Larkin for a C or D upgrade. I don't love my RW either, and would happily upgrade Wilson if I could.

Notable FAs
- Hischer(C), Niskanen(D), Schmidt(D), Dach(C), Buchnevich(RW), Nichushkin(LW/RW), Smith(RW)

Thoughts? What do you do to this squad if you're me? Am I on the right track? Maybe I need to be upgrading via FA right now?

Thanks in advance! I'll gladly rep all responses.