I recently acquired Chabot. I am trying to make a trade where I send 2 keepers away and get a better one back i.e Pettersson and Shesterkin for Vasilevsky (is pending).

If I were to trade one of my keepers away to get players back that can help me win this year which one would you trade out of Pettersson (4.2 fp/g), Hughes (3.0 fp/g and Chabot (3.3 fp/g).?

I think Chabot is probably last in value for me. But his periphs are very nice all around hits, blks, SOG. As Ottawa gets better so should his value, as on an okay Senators team last year he was around a top 10 defenseman. The question becomes if Ottawa will get better, but they should with one of the best farm systems in the league.

I question if Quinn's value is limited by his complete lack of hits and blocks as compared to Chabot. Quinn's point production is ridiculous and may be a point per game defenseman soon. But he is also the shiny new toy.

The argument for trading Petey would be that he can probably get the most on the market. Keeping 3 D for the future may be nice considering positional scarcity. I question if Pettersson will eventually shoot more, if he does his value goes way higher.

Any advice is appreciated.

* Should be which keeper should I trade