Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Blake Coleman going forward

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Blake Coleman going forward

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    I mean Tampa is constantly changing up their lines so I wouldn't drop him quite yet.
    Too late. Hard to resist adding Toffoli who is on PP1 and playing with Petersson to start over Coleman on 3rd line. I was hoping for some Cirelli/Coleman synergy. Initially, I added Coleman from the wire when it was reported he was traded to Avs. Decided to hold until I saw his deployment and that's not what I was hoping for. I'll keep an eye out for those potential line changes, but, for now, he's definitely not worth it, and like Eric said he probably wasn't ever worth it to begin with. I just think the world of Cirelli and thought those two might really take off. Still might.
    10 Team H2H Points-Only
    G=3, A=2, PPP=1, SHG=2
    Goalie W=5 GA= -1 SO=3

22 Man Roster: 9F, 5D, 1U, 2G w/Max of 4 G's (Can drop G for F or D) 5 Bench Spots (Up to 7 if you don't carry a goalie)
    F: McDavid, Barkov, Marner, Pettersson, Stone, Olofsson, Pearson, Meier, DeBrincat, Ehlers, Fiala, Rust, Kubalik, Cirelli, Yamamoto, Tarasenko, (Ghost of Bjorkstrand...too sad to fill his spot right now)
    D: Hedman, Barrie, Klingberg, Pionk, Niskanen
    G: Zero-Goalie Strategy
    ***Prayers for Oskar Linblom***

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by DzingelBarries View Post
    Too late. Hard to resist adding Toffoli who is on PP1 and playing with Petersson to start over Coleman on 3rd line. I was hoping for some Cirelli/Coleman synergy. Initially, I added Coleman from the wire when it was reported he was traded to Avs. Decided to hold until I saw his deployment and that's not what I was hoping for. I'll keep an eye out for those potential line changes, but, for now, he's definitely not worth it, and like Eric said he probably wasn't ever worth it to begin with. I just think the world of Cirelli and thought those two might really take off. Still might.
    Goodluck to you and Mr. Toffoli then.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Goodluck to you and Mr. Toffoli then.
    Ha! Thanks. He's on a one-game trial.
    10 Team H2H Points-Only
    G=3, A=2, PPP=1, SHG=2
    Goalie W=5 GA= -1 SO=3

22 Man Roster: 9F, 5D, 1U, 2G w/Max of 4 G's (Can drop G for F or D) 5 Bench Spots (Up to 7 if you don't carry a goalie)
    F: McDavid, Barkov, Marner, Pettersson, Stone, Olofsson, Pearson, Meier, DeBrincat, Ehlers, Fiala, Rust, Kubalik, Cirelli, Yamamoto, Tarasenko, (Ghost of Bjorkstrand...too sad to fill his spot right now)
    D: Hedman, Barrie, Klingberg, Pionk, Niskanen
    G: Zero-Goalie Strategy
    ***Prayers for Oskar Linblom***