Made a couple big trades early (acquired Bishop/Malkin) and a couple big ones later (Marchand/Ullmark+) but ultimately I wont make the playoffs. The trades emptied my cupboards including picks and Ive got a core that needs to contend soon (imho). The scary part is I absolutely nailed my trades (rteam was rough when I took over- but I had to get older players (Malkin/Marchand/Bishop) to facillitate them. Im not saying I have regrets- in most cases these players ended up being exponentially better but it feels like there is an immidacy now in regards to my timeline to win. I also really thought this was a playoff team this year- lmao!!

We start 2C, 3W and 1FF (Flex Forward)- and then 4D, 1G and 1FD (Flex D or G only). Weekly starts with a bigtime premium on shooting and scoring (G4, A2, SOG1) and is very D and G heavy in scoring (+/- counts as plus or minus 3 fpts)- wins count for 10.

C- Malkin, Trochek
W- Marchand, Marchessault, Hornqvist, Kase,
D- Burns, Letang, Hronek, Toews
G- Bishop, Ullmark
Bn- Staal, Carter, Pavelski, Gusev, Gourde, Lehkonen, Weegar, Raanta, Nilsson

I have no draft picks to improve- lol! nOnly 8 are HARD protects- one other can be stolen or you can protect the last of your keepers instead. I may opt to keep Ullmark over Hronek as goaltending was my bane this year- see how the pre-season looks. Any advice? Input?