Thread: ROS: Nyquist, Rakell, Bertuzzi, Coleman

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default ROS: Nyquist, Rakell, Bertuzzi, Coleman

How would you excellent hockey minds rank for ROS: Nyquist, Rakell, Bertuzzi, Coleman?<br><br>This is for the league below, so looking really at G, A, Pts, PPPts. I currently have Nyquist and Rakell, but wonder if Bertuzzi and/or Coleman would be upgrades for the rest of the year?<br><br>Nyquist: CBJ just doesn't score much, but he gets decent deployment and opportunites<br>Rakell: Same as Nyquist<br>Bertuzzi: moves around in the top 6, and lately has been getting PP1. Had a great last quarter last year, maybe the same happens again this year?<br>Coleman: Finally getting PP time, but lack of assists is a concern? If the fire sale continues, and simmonds etc get moved out, he'll get all the prime deployment right?<br><br>Thoughts? I'm just wondering if the Bert and Coleman outperform nyquist and rakell the rest of the way. There's always those crappy teams that do well at the end of the season.<br><br>Playoffs start on monday, and I'm hoping to defend my title!<br><br>Thx and will rep where I can!
    Weekly H2H 4gm/week 14 Teams,21 Player roster+3 protected prospects
    20wk Reg season+3Rd of Playoff
    Keep 10

G+A=1pt, Dman G+A=1.5pt, PPG=1pt, PPA=0.5pt, SHG=1pt, SHA=0.5pt, ShootoutG=0.25pt, GWG=1pt, Hatty=3pt, DMan Hatty=5pt, +/- (For D only)=+/- 0.5pt, W=2pt, L=-1pt, OTL=1pt, ShootoutL=0.5pt, SO=1pt, S=0.1pt, GA=-0.5pt, Goalie Goal=5pt

Play 2C 2LW 2RW 3F 3D 2G
    C:Zibanejad Stamkos Schmaltz
    LW:Panarin Kaprizov Bunting Barbashev D.Strome
    RW:Keller Terry Necas Kakko Raddysh
    D: Carlson Theodore Morrissey Matheson
    G:Vasilevskiy Sorokin Merzlikins Johansson
    Prospects: Miroshnichenko Dostal Commesso

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: ROS: Nyquist, Rakell, Bertuzzi, Coleman

Re-posting...formatting got messed up...

How would you excellent hockey minds rank for ROS: Nyquist, Rakell, Bertuzzi, Coleman?

This is for the league below, so looking really at G, A, Pts, PPPts. I currently have Nyquist and Rakell, but wonder if Bertuzzi and/or Coleman would be upgrades for the rest of the year?
    Nyquist: CBJ just doesn't score much, but he gets decent deployment and opportunites
    Rakell: Same as Nyquist
    Bertuzzi: moves around in the top 6, and lately has been getting PP1. Had a great last quarter last year, maybe the same happens again this year?
    Coleman: Finally getting PP time, but lack of assists is a concern? If the fire sale continues, and simmonds etc get moved out, he'll get all the prime deployment right?

Thoughts? I'm just wondering if the Bert and Coleman outperform nyquist and rakell the rest of the way. There's always those crappy teams that do well at the end of the season. Playoffs start on monday, and I'm hoping to defend my title!Thx and will rep where I can!
    Weekly H2H 4gm/week 14 Teams,21 Player roster+3 protected prospects
    20wk Reg season+3Rd of Playoff
    Keep 10

G+A=1pt, Dman G+A=1.5pt, PPG=1pt, PPA=0.5pt, SHG=1pt, SHA=0.5pt, ShootoutG=0.25pt, GWG=1pt, Hatty=3pt, DMan Hatty=5pt, +/- (For D only)=+/- 0.5pt, W=2pt, L=-1pt, OTL=1pt, ShootoutL=0.5pt, SO=1pt, S=0.1pt, GA=-0.5pt, Goalie Goal=5pt

Play 2C 2LW 2RW 3F 3D 2G
    C:Zibanejad Stamkos Schmaltz
    LW:Panarin Kaprizov Bunting Barbashev D.Strome
    RW:Keller Terry Necas Kakko Raddysh
    D: Carlson Theodore Morrissey Matheson
    G:Vasilevskiy Sorokin Merzlikins Johansson
    Prospects: Miroshnichenko Dostal Commesso