Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kassian - holds the record for taking his skate off and trying to stab someone with it

The Great One

Default Re: Kassian - holds the record for taking his skate off and trying to stab someone with it

One need look no further than the paltry fine levied against Chara for cross checking Gallagher in the head. That tells you all you need to know about how much DOPS actually has to do with player safety.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

The Great One

Default Re: Kassian - holds the record for taking his skate off and trying to stab someone with it

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    One need look no further than the paltry fine levied against Chara for cross checking Gallagher in the head. That tells you all you need to know about how much DOPS actually has to do with player safety.
    Coincidental minors; I think the refs got that one right. Although I could see how one might argue Gallagher should have got an extra 2 for embellishment...

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    Coincidental minors; I think the refs got that one right. Although I could see how one might argue Gallagher should have got an extra 2 for embellishment...
    Now that's a bold take.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Veteran

They need to give suspensions based on injury potential, not injury incurred + viewer opinion. Set guidelines with minimums - elbow to head = 7 games, kick to chest = 41 games etc. Case by case is bs.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    Bold take indeed. Bold means stated by a true moron, right? That makes sense.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Big Daddy

Evander Kane currently sounding off on twitter, and rightfully so.