Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kassian - holds the record for taking his skate off and trying to stab someone with it

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Kassian - holds the record for taking his skate off and trying to stab someone with it

real dirtbag move here. maybe he watched Happy Gilmore at his Holiday Inn Express last night and got some good hockey tips

In person hearing to discuss suspension

https://twitter.com/friedgehnic/stat...558242817?s=21
    12 Team H2H Keep 4

2 C, 4 W, 4 D, 2 UTIL, 2 G
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, FW: W, SV%, GAA

C: Barkov, Eichel
    W: Connor
    D:
    G: Sorokin
    ​IR:
    NA:

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Kassian - holds the record for taking his skate off and trying to stab someone with it

He's really not the first lol. Pronger was the last guy I can think of, but there was another one with Pittsburgh being involved. Can't remember if the guy was on Pittsburgh, or stepped on a Pittsburgh guy.

Pronger got 8 games, I'm guessing Kassian gets 5-6 games, but wouldn't be surprised at anything from 3-10 games.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Administrator

Default Re: Kassian - holds the record for taking his skate off and trying to stab someone with it

The NHL wheel of justice knows no bounds of ridiculousness.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Ninja

Should give Kassian 20 to 30 and be done with this goofball. What a complete moron.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    He's really not the first lol. Pronger was the last guy I can think of, but there was another one with Pittsburgh being involved. Can't remember if the guy was on Pittsburgh, or stepped on a Pittsburgh guy.

Pronger got 8 games, I'm guessing Kassian gets 5-6 games, but wouldn't be surprised at anything from 3-10 games.
    The last one I remember was Chris Simon.
    And also Johnatan Bergerren in the world juniors.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Superstar

Yeah this is really bad and not OK.

Pronger got 8 games for his incident. I suspect Kassian gets 8-10. I doubt it's more than 10 because under the new CBA anything suspension over 6 games can be appealed to an independent arbitrator and the precedent is 8-10 games.
    12 team H-2-H 1 year league, daily roster changes, 3 goalie start minimum/week
    2xC, 2xRW, 2xLW, 4xD, 3xUtil, 2xG, 5 Bench
    G, A, P, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, Hits, W, SV%, GAA, SVs
    C: C. Keller, C. Mittelstadt, B. Nelson, R. Strome,
    LW: K. Connor, B. Tkachuk, J. Gaudreau, J. Marchessault, E. Rodrigues, A. Lafreniere
    RW: K. Fiala, J. Bratt, T. Jeannot V. Arvidsson
    D: R. Josi, J. Trouba, E. Gustafsson,
    G: L. Thompson, F. Gustavsson, V. Vanecek
    NO IR

Dobber Sports Ace

Haven’t seen any news of the hearing. Saw it was happening at 4 pm est
    12 Team H2H Keep 4

D:
    ​IR:
    NA:

Administrator

I read from a few people on Twitter that the hearing is over but no decision tonight.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I didn't actually know Pronger did this as well. It makes me hate him more, which I didn't realize was possible.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Administrator

Kassian suspended 7 games

Dobber Sports Ace

7 games seems like a joke to me

Oilers’ Kassian suspended 7 games for kicking
    https://www.tsn.ca/1.1443193.1581729598
    12 Team H2H Keep 4

D:
    ​IR:
    NA:

Dobber Sports Ninja

When I saw Kassian kick the guy, I thought "what the hell are you doing man?". I thought 5ish games, so 7 sounds good enough. Just a dumb play.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Grand Master

What a joke of a suspension. Precisely what I expect from the NHL.

Dobber Sports Star

Ya it’s sad; and I am an Oiler’s fan. The guy intentionally kicked his chest, which is, what, 5 inches from his neck? How many jugulars or carotid artery injuries have we seen? It’s sick.

But let’s be real here. George Parros? Get the f**k out of here...

Rylant

Big Daddy

Perfect heading for the thread! Haha

George Parros has shown time and time again that he is not the right man for the job. The person in his position shouldn’t be a former goon for one. And he sure as hell shouldn’t be someone who was in the league a short while ago and has played against most of the guys he makes rulings against. It’s a massive conflict of interest.

Let’s say one of his old buddies finds himself in hot water after a questionable hit. Parros has the authority to merely fine the player rather than suspend him. And of course on the other hand, a player that Parros didn’t like during his time in the league throws the same hit but gets 3+ games.

George Parros needs to go. He is bad at his job. Bottom line.