Thread: Sanford Scores Four: Worthy ROS Pickup?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Sanford Scores Four: Worthy ROS Pickup?

Lowly touted Zach Sanford is on a heckuva heater with 9g 6a in last 14 games. A 4-goal night skews things but he was pretty hot before smothering Subban tonight.

No PP1 or PP2, but 2nd line with ROR and Perron.

Thoughts on if this rain of his is about to dry up or can he keep it falling the rest of the way?
    10 Team H2H Points-Only
    G=3, A=2, PPP=1, SHG=2
    Goalie W=5 GA= -1 SO=3

22 Man Roster: 9F, 5D, 1U, 2G w/Max of 4 G's (Can drop G for F or D) 5 Bench Spots (Up to 7 if you don't carry a goalie)
    F: McDavid, Barkov, Marner, Pettersson, Stone, Olofsson, Pearson, Meier, DeBrincat, Ehlers, Fiala, Rust, Kubalik, Cirelli, Yamamoto, Tarasenko, (Ghost of Bjorkstrand...too sad to fill his spot right now)
    D: Hedman, Barrie, Klingberg, Pionk, Niskanen
    G: Zero-Goalie Strategy
    ***Prayers for Oskar Linblom***

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Sanford Scores Four: Worthy ROS Pickup?

This level of hot? No.

Can he keep up a 40-50 point pace the rest of the way? Yes. Deployment is key, and the issue is that there aren't a lot of top 6 spots open. I kept him in my super deep dynasty over the offseason, but dropped him when the deployment got terrible with scratches.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Master

he was available in my 2 dynasty leagues up until 10'ish days ago . finally snapped up .

Dobber Sports Deity

He's been a decent depth performer in deeper leagues but don't get lost in one game. It was one game. Even if he keeps scoring for a few games, I am still not ready to sell the farm to get him. Remember when Noel Accari went on that tear a few weeks ago and everyone was all excited. Go look at his numbers lately. 2G/2A in his last 10 games and three of those four points came in one game.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Initiate

Hes good with ROR and Perron line and he does ditch out hits. He definitely got some short term value.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I like him, obviously not going to keep scoring at this clip but in a banger league where he's averaging almost 3 hits/game and 2+ SOG past 11 GP he's very useful - I just dropped Pageau to pick him up since he's been slumping. The ice time seems to be trending up, hoping it pays off!
    16-team Yahoo H2H Keeper league / 21 players plus farm (7) - 8 Keepers
    G - A - PPP - SOG - SHP = GWG - +/-
    F: Robertston, Lindholm, Fiala, Konecny, Verhaeghe, Teravainen, Beauvilier, Boeser, Gourde, Barabanov,
    Tolvanen, Maccelli
    D:
    Werenski, Klingberg, Larsson, Walman, Valimaki, Weegar
    G: Markstrom, Merzlikins

Farm: Norris, Lafreniere, Byram, Hayton, Sanderson, Brink, Vejmelka

Dobber Sports Sage

In a multicat format I think we are looking at a nice player here.
    I have had him on my watch list for a month now. A recent ridiculous stream of injuries led me to pick him up Wednesday.
    Thats a solid debut he had for me. Over the past month he is a wrecking ball with 3 hits and a block per game in peripherals.
    Deployment is king. This should be a solid add for as long as he is playing with top 6 linemates.