Thread: What is Morgan Rielly worth?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default What is Morgan Rielly worth?

Hello,

I'm looking to move Rielly ahead of the deadline (Feb 19) but i am curious to know what his worth is, or if he has any worth given that he's on IR currently. I'm already locked into a playoff position so I want to stregthen my team but with the emergence of Makar I have decided to keep him and drop Rielly at the end of the season. If anyone has advice if he's worth trading or if someone has traded for/away him to know what he got in return that would be great. Top team in Sig.

Thanks,
    13 Team Best Ball. Pts G,A 1:1 Ratio. 2 Drops (for injured player) for the season. No Pos.
    Auston Matthews, Tim Stutzle, Nico Hischier, Adrian Kempe, Elias Lindholm, Patrick Laine, Filip Forsberg, Gabe Vilardi, Logan Cooley, Owen Tippett

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: What is Morgan Rielly worth?

I think you can rely on him for 50-60 points a year.

This year's numbers are not representative given the injury he was playing through for a long time, but he was one of the top defensemen during the first couple of months while he was healthy. Having said that I don't fault you for keeping Makar over him.

Maybe package Rielly with someone else to upgrade one of your forward keepers.