Thread: Igor Igor Igor

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Igor Igor Igor

You guys think Igor gets sent down due to this circus clown show going in New York? Even if they don't deal Georgiev or Lundqvist there a chance they don't send him down and rock 3 goalies all year?
    You need 3 Min starts in my league and I'm rocking 4 goalies. Love to trade Khubodin and get an extra roster spot available. Suck if Igor would be sent down cause he's my goalie keeper. He would just be taking up a spot on my bench for my playoff run.
    20 team H2H Keep up to 4 . G/A/PPP/SOG/HITS/BS/Corsi SV%/GAA/W/SO
    6F 4D 2G 4Reserve.

F - Draisaitl, B. Tkatchuk,

G - Igor Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: Igor Igor Igor

Maybe Rangers able to move Georgiev at deadline as I don't think they will trade the King, unless he waves to a contender. Think i would keep Grubauer next year and just redraft Shesterkin, more of a sure thing on a better team.
    Piranha Hockey League est 1990 - Oakley Doakley's - 16 teams
    Pts only W=2 OL=1 SO=3 Auction Draft

WHL - est 2016 Expansion - Glasgow Kiss - 24 teams
    25 pro players / 10 minor league players
    G,A,+/-,PPP,SOG,Hits,Blk,PIM,FOW, W,Sv,GA,SHO

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Wish I could but everyone in the League wants him...and hes my future. I wont let him go.
    My main question is if they dont move Georgiev and I agree the King probably isnt going anywhere will they automatically send Igor down or just keep playing this 3 headed monster. The way Igor is playing I cant see them moving him down....and if they do play with 3 goalies I can probably trade away Khubodin because Igor will still be getting alot of the starts. I know its early and risky but just want some opinions.
    6F 4D 2G 4Reserve.

G - Igor Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Star

Still could go in different directions, but I don't believe Shestyerkin gets sent down to the AHL this year. He's up for good. Georgiev holds more trade value this summer than in a trade deadline scenario. By next fall, Georgiev will be elsewhere and Shestyorkin will play at least 50% of the Rangers' games.

Dobber Sports Giant

id bet on them playing 3 goalies untill the end of the season.
    10 team Full Keeper Roto League
    4C-4LW-4RW-6D-2G-5bench-unlimited farm.

C= eichel,horvat,malkin,kuznetsov
    LW= forsberg,kreider,lee,b.tkchuch,hertle,granlund
    RW= reinhart,radulov,hoffman,laine,hayes
    D= doughty,ghostebehere,karlsson,jones,klefbom,dahlin ,skjei
    G= price,murray,grubauer,georgiev,ullmark,samsonov

under250gp=nichushkin,tuch,mathesson,marino,pujuja rvi,hosang,terry,andersson,j.hughes,patrik,crouse, zadina,podkolzin,k.miller,nedeljkovic,kravtsov,hay ton

--G,A,P,PPP,SHP,GWG,PIMS,+/-,SOG,hits,FOW,blks-Wins,GAA,SV%,saves,SO

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by kevinsrangers View Post
    id bet on them playing 3 goalies untill the end of the season.
    I'd be ok with that.....Grubauer Greiss and Igor would get my 3 games in per period. What would kill me is if he gets sent down.

Dobber Sports Padawan

He's starting again on Tuesday after playing last night. The way I see it, they're riding all 3 as long as possible. If nobody moves by the deadline or retires, they stick with 3. Shesterkin has proven that he's a legit NHL goalie in my opinion.
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Grand Master

The rangers have 3 legit goalies right now, and 2 of them are very young, plus a future HoF guy. I think they try and deal Georgiev, who is actually the youngest of the three, but he is also a legit NHL goalie to me.

I see Igor getting sent down if any of these happen:

He gets hurt and needs a conditioning stint.
    They make a deadline deal which causes enough cap issues that they need to send him down while waivers exempt.
    The Rangers get eliminated, but AHL Hartford has playoff games, or are poised to have playoff games. Hartford is very likely in the AHL playoffs.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Pro

Whatever you do.... don’t drop Igor. I don’t think he spends any more time in the AHL, and he looks like he could be in the top tier with Vasilevskiy in the not distant future. Kid is awesome.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by BreadManPanarin View Post
    Whatever you do.... don’t drop Igor. I don’t think he spends any more time in the AHL, and he looks like he could be in the top tier with Vasilevskiy in the not distant future. Kid is awesome.
    Id drop my 4 and 2 year old kids off at a foster home before I would drop or deal Igor.

Im just hoping he stays with the big boys for the remainder of the year so I can go down to 3 goalies and get another D man or Foward.
    I got alot of interest in Khubodin but I think Ill wait until deadline and see what happens before I trade him.

Thanks for all the info boys. Rep coming your way
    6F 4D 2G 4Reserve.

G - Igor Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Superstar

Shesterkin is the #1, regardless of what happens at the deadline he will see the most starts I am thinking. This road game tonight is big because all starts so far have been home but the kid has the stuff, he oozes calmness a la Price.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:B.Tkachuk,Alien,Stutzle,Miller,Connor,Svech,Thoma s,ChandlerS.,Jenner,Couts,Bennett,Tolvanen,Danault
    D:Carlson,Nurse,Theodore,Matheson,Gudas,Harley
    G:Jarry,Ingram,Kotchetkov
    IR:Murphy,Rust,Guentzel

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FO W(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) G:W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SHO(4)

C: Ziba,
    Tro,Schmaltz
    L: Drai,Forsberg,Tolvanen,Lehkonen
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shest,Kotchetkov
    IR: Zegras,Norris,Vilardi,Kempe

Dobber Sports Deity

They are also playing the Jets, which wont be an easy task for him either.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    They are also playing the Jets, which wont be an easy task for him either.
    no doubt but I want to see him against real offenses, the Rangers suck at defense, they let the Kings throw 43 shots on net that is just flat out sad. He persevered over the Leafs alas at home but def need to see how he performs in someone else's house against a team that will come in waves.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:B.Tkachuk,Alien,Stutzle,Miller,Connor,Svech,Thoma s,ChandlerS.,Jenner,Couts,Bennett,Tolvanen,Danault
    D:Carlson,Nurse,Theodore,Matheson,Gudas,Harley
    G:Jarry,Ingram,Kotchetkov
    IR:Murphy,Rust,Guentzel

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FO W(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) G:W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SHO(4)

C: Ziba,
    Tro,Schmaltz
    L: Drai,Forsberg,Tolvanen,Lehkonen
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shest,Kotchetkov
    IR: Zegras,Norris,Vilardi,Kempe

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quinn has said that Igor is the #1 guy moving forward, would have played tonight (4 in a row) and has just looked silly good since coming over to NA. Destroyed the AHL in his brief time there and so far is looking to do the same at the NHL level.
    The Czar has arrived.
    The King is dead, long live the Czar!
    12 Team Dynasty League. $4 increase per player a year FP/ reduced salary for 3 years, Keep 8-12 (League Champion 14/15, 16/17, 19/20, 22/23)

Categories - D-G, G, A, PPP, SHP, SoG, Hits/Blocks, FoW, FoW%, Give/Take, Wins, GAA, Save%, Saves.

C: Tavares $33, Eichel $16 (1st yr FP), Trocheck $18, Jenner $9 Beniers $2 (1st yr RC)

W: Ovechkin $18, Hintz $17, Pavelski $11, Zacha $10, Kaprizov $7, Johnston $2 (1st yr RC), Reichel $2 (1st yr RC), Bertuzzi $1, Tippet $1

D: Burns $20, Jones $17, Werenski $16 (2nd yr FP), Matheson $5, Spurgeon $1, OEL $1

G: Shesterkin $7, Sorokin $3 (2nd yr RC), Raanta $1

MLP Bench: Rossi, Nazar, Kovalenko, Nikishin, Morrow, Ivanov

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bnet View Post
    Quinn has said that Igor is the #1 guy moving forward, would have played tonight (4 in a row) and has just looked silly good since coming over to NA. Destroyed the AHL in his brief time there and so far is looking to do the same at the NHL level.
    The Czar has arrived.
    The King is dead, long live the Czar!
    "The King is dead" part kinda rubs me the wrong way. Otherwise I am as excited as you are. Shesty is gonna be Tier 0 on Dobber's Top 100 Goalies sooner rather than later, I would bet my house on it.