Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Has Merzlikins stolen the CBJ crease even upon the return of Korpisalo ?

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Has Merzlikins stolen the CBJ crease even upon the return of Korpisalo ?

He had no chance on those 4 goals he gave up against Philly the other night. That being said, the injuries are definitely starting to catch up on the Jackets. I’m giving him another game tonight to see if he and the team bounce back, but if they lose tonight and with Korpisalo almost ready to return, I might be dropping him.
    Yahoo! 1 year league, 9 teams, Points only [G (3pts), A (2pts), PPP (1pt), Hits (0.1pt) *** W (4pts), Goals Against (-2pts), SV (0.2pt), SO (3pms)
    C: McDavid, Couturier, Kopitar, D.Strome
    LW: Guentzel, Connor, Miller, Kaprizov
    RW: Stamkos, Stone, Teravainen, Tatar
    D: Dahlin, Theodore, Andersson, Dumba
    G: Shersterkin, Talbot

Administrator

Default Re: Has Merzlikins stolen the CBJ crease even upon the return of Korpisalo ?

I wouldn't overreact

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    I wouldn't overreact
    Definitely wouldn't overreact just like I wouldn't have when he was setting the world on fire a few weeks ago. But the bottom line is Columbus is losing players on a daily basis (Bjorkstrand likely out now) and eventually that is going to hurt Elvis permanently. I'm sure they will still play a Tort style of game and keep it relatively low scoring, but I think Korpisalo will get a shot back at the crease once he is back.