Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Byfuglien return

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Byfuglien return

https://www.tsn.ca/trade-bait-winnip...plit-1.1437152

Frank Seravalli
    @frank_seravalli
    Hearing #nhljets and Dustin Byfuglien are working toward a mutual contract termination over the next several days, which would end his suspension (and grievance) - and finally give Winnipeg the salary cap clarity needed ahead of #TradeCentre.
    Evansville Icemen District-5 Ducks
    LOEGM - 12 GM H2H Keeper
    G A PT SOG STA STG TRUC FOW
    W GA SV SV% SO
    WHL - 24 GM H2H Salary
    G A +/- PIM SOG PPP HIT BLK FOW
    W GA SV SO
    View Roster View Roster

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by JaysFan View Post
    Was holding him all year and just traded him for Provorov
    That's a steal of a deal. Great job. Provorov is a better player right now.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Master

So, I just have one question...

What the hell is going on????

Been following hockey for a looong time. This is a first. Can’t wait to get the nuggets of truth to try and make sense of this..

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

How many of you are speculatively adding him?
    10 Team H2H Points-Only
    G=3, A=2, PPP=1, SHG=2
    Goalie W=5 GA= -1 SO=3

22 Man Roster: 9F, 5D, 1U, 2G w/Max of 4 G's (Can drop G for F or D) 5 Bench Spots (Up to 7 if you don't carry a goalie)
    F: McDavid, Barkov, Marner, Pettersson, Stone, Olofsson, Pearson, Meier, DeBrincat, Ehlers, Fiala, Rust, Kubalik, Cirelli, Yamamoto, Tarasenko, (Ghost of Bjorkstrand...too sad to fill his spot right now)
    D: Hedman, Barrie, Klingberg, Pionk, Niskanen
    G: Zero-Goalie Strategy
    ***Prayers for Oskar Linblom***

Administrator

I own him in a dynasty league so he might turn out to be a decent "trade deadline acquisition"

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by DzingelBarries View Post
    How many of you are speculatively adding him?
    I've tried but his owner is speculatively keeping.... lol. I would. He's playing again.
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by agentzero View Post
    I've tried but his owner is speculatively keeping.... lol. I would. He's playing again.
    Happy Eric has him tucked away for a rainy day.

That sucks the owner is holding firm on you. No way he's letting go now if he's held on this long minus confirmation he's not playing and even then he may still hold.

He was dropped just a couple of weeks ago in my league from a guy who is all but locked into a playoff spot as 3rd seed. I don't want him to pick him back up. I've been pondering all day if I should add him.

Not sure who I should drop? I'm already down 3-spots for the week with Olofsson's injury and Weber and Killorn locked in a trade that will clear Wednesday morning. Thought about chancing it until the trade clears and use the open spot it creates on Byfuglien. I'm not sure if Big Buff is worth running to the wire for in points-only.
    10 Team H2H Points-Only
    G=3, A=2, PPP=1, SHG=2
    Goalie W=5 GA= -1 SO=3

22 Man Roster: 9F, 5D, 1U, 2G w/Max of 4 G's (Can drop G for F or D) 5 Bench Spots (Up to 7 if you don't carry a goalie)
    F: McDavid, Barkov, Marner, Pettersson, Stone, Olofsson, Pearson, Meier, DeBrincat, Ehlers, Fiala, Rust, Kubalik, Cirelli, Yamamoto, Tarasenko, (Ghost of Bjorkstrand...too sad to fill his spot right now)
    D: Hedman, Barrie, Klingberg, Pionk, Niskanen
    G: Zero-Goalie Strategy
    ***Prayers for Oskar Linblom***

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by DzingelBarries View Post
    Happy Eric has him tucked away for a rainy day.

That sucks the owner is holding firm on you. No way he's letting go now if he's held on this long minus confirmation he's not playing and even then he may still hold.

He was dropped just a couple of weeks ago in my league from a guy who is all but locked into a playoff spot as 3rd seed. I don't want him to pick him back up. I've been pondering all day if I should add him.

Not sure who I should drop? I'm already down 3-spots for the week with Olofsson's injury and Weber and Killorn locked in a trade that will clear Wednesday morning. Thought about chancing it until the trade clears and use the open spot it creates on Byfuglien. I'm not sure if Big Buff is worth running to the wire for in points-only.
    Our league has no waiver wire too, so it makes things like the draft and our trades way more intense.

Is it the roster in sig? I would keep the add only speculative. He’s not gonna play this year imo, but next year I think so.