Thread: Activate Klingberg - Drop who?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Activate Klingberg - Drop who?

I need to bring Klingberg off the IR. Right now I am running 3 D and have an open D slot.
    To bring Klingberg off IR I need to drop someone, who is the drop?

I am in 1st by a small margin and I can't seem to complete a 2 for 1 trade to make this work so I guess I have to drop someone :S

Team in sig.
    SCHWING!

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: Activate Klingberg - Drop who?

Probably has to be Kubalik or Bjorkstrand, don't see many other options. If im not sure who to drop I usually just wait a few days because an injury might happen allowing you to keep everyone and just swap the two players on and off the IR slot.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by pmorrow View Post
    Probably has to be Kubalik or Bjorkstrand, don't see many other options. If im not sure who to drop I usually just wait a few days because an injury might happen allowing you to keep everyone and just swap the two players on and off the IR slot.
    I’m hoping for an injury but gonna have to make a move sooner than later. I actually was contemplating Trocheck. Since I still have Panther exposure with Huberdeau and Yandle. Also I have a lot of C only guys (Point, Kopitar, O’Reilly). Thoughts?

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by junkmastah View Post
    I’m hoping for an injury but gonna have to make a move sooner than later. I actually was contemplating Trocheck. Since I still have Panther exposure with Huberdeau and Yandle. Also I have a lot of C only guys (Point, Kopitar, O’Reilly). Thoughts?
    I think it has to be Trocheck. I think he definitely has a better second half but as you mentioned, you have alot of depth at centre.

Dobber Sports Monster

How many C can you start nightly? 4 C might be too much in a 2 C setup. If you can't get Trochek into your lineup then I could understand him as an option.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO

LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Kubalik.. Borgstrom is riding hot. Drop Kubalik.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Run! View Post
    Kubalik.. Borgstrom is riding hot. Drop Kubalik.

Borgstrom? Bjorkstrand?

- - - Updated - - -

How many C can you start nightly? 4 C might be too much in a 2 C setup. If you can't get Trochek into your lineup then I could understand him as an option.
    We can start 2C nightly. I just like the flexibility of my LW/RW players, even though some could be unsustainable (Kubalik, Bjorkstrand (hope not).
    SCHWING!

Dobber Sports Monster

It would be a shame because I dont see Troch as your worst player but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. Will he be claimed? If most teams are stacked with Cs you may have a chance to get him back if you run into injury problems. I'm also guessing with a 2C setup there are some half decent centers sitting on the FA market.

LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Prodigy

It would be a shame because I dont see Troch as your worst player but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. Will he be claimed? If most teams are stacked with Cs you may have a chance to get him back if you run into injury problems. I'm also guessing with a 2C setup there are some half decent centers sitting on the FA market.
    Yeah he might be claimed, not 100% sure. It is what it is I guess! Later on if needed I could drop and use Kubalik's spot as a streamer if he cools off big time is my thinking. But for now I want to see what we have in him. Bjorkstrand is sticking. Thought about Meier as well but he brings the BOOM with the hits if nothing else.
    SCHWING!