Thread: 2nd Year Contract League Needs Replacement GM

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default 2nd Year Contract League Needs Replacement GM

I am looking for a GM to fill a vacant spot in my 2nd year contract league. This is a free league on Fantrax.

I have been running fantasy baseball and hockey leagues since 2005. Ten of the 15 guys currently in this league have been in my leagues for at least seven years, so there is a high commitment level from a majority of those in it. It's only the second season of us running a contract league, so there may be some wrinkles to iron out, but we need active GMs who are willing to build it with us.

The vacant team finished 11th of 16 last season. The team had a decent year, but struggled toward the end.

I wasn't able to post these because of size issues, so below is a link to a page that contains the team roster and league rulebook.

https://thirderafantasybaseball.word...ant-team-2020/

Our draft is scheduled for February 15th, so the sooner we can fill the vacant team, the better.

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]. Since I'm posting on several boards, this is the easiest way for me to keep track of responses. Let me know a little about your fantasy sports background, as this might be a deciding factor if I have to choose among several people.

Good luck to everyone in 2020!
    Mat

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: 2nd Year Contract League Needs Replacement GM

i am possibly intrested message me