Thread: Draisaitl Trade

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Draisaitl Trade

Back at it again everyone wants him and im seriously looking at moving him to build more depth. Sig has league
    Two Offers

1st
    D.Hamilton, Guenzel and Horvat (Backstrom possible to replace horvat) and 2nd

2nd
    Tkatchuk, Keller, Trouba, 1st and Kailev (Has E.Linholm and W. Nylander could replace Tkatchuk)

I prefer the top offer and instantly makes Hamilton Top D however Trouba is solid (PP worry) and receive a 14-15 OA pick and good prospect

Whats your guys thoughts?

***** EDIT**** Im no where in the running this year and agree my Drops would be no name roster fillers but get to keep players like Slavin/Dumba/Bertuzzi/Trochek as assets to turn
    Yahoo, 14 Team, Head-To-Head, Keep 8 Fwds, 4 D and 1 G
    Skaters - G A P +/- PPP SHP SOG HIT BLK
    Goalies - W GAA SV% SHO

Roster
    Keep Fwd- Buchnevich, Wilson, Hyman, Marchessault, Miller, Trochek, RNH, Joel Eriksson EK
    Extra Fwd - Laughton, Bennett, Pavelski, Vatrano, Ardvisson

Defense - Bouchard, Hronek, Josi, Trouba
    Extra D - Doughty, Forsling, Hamilton

Goalies - Saros , Bobrovsky
    Farm - Nikishin, Sandin-Pelika, Honzek, Jarvis, Bourgault, Lambert, Yurov, McGroarty, Lucius, Holloway, Clarke, Broberg, Jones, Cossa

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Draisaitl Trade

Interesting offers, but in these multi-player deals with you only sending one out, and bringing a bunch in, I assume you will have to drop players to make room for all the assets to come in. The trade quickly becomes Draisaitl + who you are dropping for the players coming in.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

The first one is way more valuable going forward but not this year, and with Keep 8 (I assume) strengthens your keepers, the thing is in Keep 8 the more draistl you have the better hahah, id keep him over the deal but wouldn't fault you if you took deal 1

Dobber Sports Ace

What place are you in this year? Are you competing? If so, I'd keep what you have.

I agree you need a keeper upgrade but like Ax said, the cost to you is more than meets the eye.

With that said, I'd probably do trade #1. I think it actually upgrades your keepers substantially. Guentzel, Horvat, and Hamilton are immediate upgrades over Hertl, Wilson, and Slavin.
    H2H Dynasty, 16 Team Salary: G, A, PPP, SOG, Hits, BKS, SHTOI, W, Sv%, Saves, GA%, (4C, 4RW, 4LW, 6D, 1G)

C: Crosby, Malkin, Larkin, Hartman, McBain, Joshua
    RW: Rantanen, Konecny, Strome, Batherson, Zetterland
    LW: Buchnevich, Ehlers, Marchessault, Bertuzzi, Acciari
    D: McNabb, Ferraro, Hakanpaa, Lyabushkin, Samuelsson, Bernard-Docker, Emberson
    G: Merzlikens, Daccord, Samsonov
    Prospects: Kurich, Lucius, Pelletier, Cristall, Yurov, Beckman, Brisson, Dean, Phillips, Poitras

Dobber Sports Novice

I agree feels like it upgrades my roster overall. Lose a 100+ guy but get more depth with hits and blocks with Guenzel.

Roster in my mind going into next year would look like JT.Miller, Hertl, Olofsson, Wilson, Couture, Guentzel, Horvat, Cirreli and on the back end Hamilton, Provorov, Dumba, Ellis

Gives me a month to try and upgrade a couple players and get picks with Duchene, Trochek, Bertuzzi, Slavin
    Goalies - W GAA SV% SHO

Roster
    Keep Fwd- Buchnevich, Wilson, Hyman, Marchessault, Miller, Trochek, RNH, Joel Eriksson EK

Farm - Nikishin, Sandin-Pelika, Honzek, Jarvis, Bourgault, Lambert, Yurov, McGroarty, Lucius, Holloway, Clarke, Broberg, Jones, Cossa

Quote Originally Posted by jeg11 View Post
    I agree feels like it upgrades my roster overall. Lose a 100+ guy but get more depth with hits and blocks with Guenzel.

Roster in my mind going into next year would look like JT.Miller, Hertl, Olofsson, Wilson, Couture, Guentzel, Horvat, Cirreli and on the back end Hamilton, Provorov, Dumba, Ellis

Gives me a month to try and upgrade a couple players and get picks with Duchene, Trochek, Bertuzzi, Slavin
    I think Trochek is an easy Keeper in banger league over a few of those guy

Dobber Sports Novice

I had agreed but im leary, lost a lot in trade by holding him and his stats are average across the board only argument i can honestly see is maybe Cirelli, but with his limited amount of TOI and how he produces he appears to have bigger upside

Trocheck - 28P 109 SOG 59 Hits 27 Blocks
    Cirelli 33P 80 SOG 57 Hits 31 Blocks

Im open to discuss my team in general this is my third year in it but started off with a rough team (14th place picked dry prior to handover) so advice is valued

Jt miller, hertl, oloffson( I don't get why he has become so valuable for such short performance) id take trochek over, in a banger league, JT miller is interesting being a cancuks fan I still don't fully believe lol

Dobber Sports Novice

Well Believe!!! JT Miller is blowing thew doors off of Trochek in every stat outside BL Shots. Oloffson you can argue, hes a rookie on pace (prior to injury) for 68 points

Hertl id agree if 60 point Trochek exists, but if not Hertl looks to be a 70 point guy his other stats are dire however id agree
    Goalies - W GAA SV% SHO

Roster

don't disagree with current performance I just think trochek is a better player , opportunity knocked for JT this year and so far he has delivered, I still have a hard time grasping he is a keeper lol and like I said im a canucks fan, I think trochek is finally healthy and his play of late would indicate that, the only knock on him I see is he is behind Barkov on depth chart, tough calls. As for Oloffson, a lot seem to like him, but I need more than a 20 or 30 game stretch to consider him a keeper unless you have a farm system?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

if i had to pick one i would pick the 1st. however i always struggle to move a drai, trading him improves your keepers but you're losing that star power that you will require once you're team is pushing for top spot in a year or two.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I view these as follows:

1. Hamilton, Guentzel, a 2nd & stuff to trade away for more picks/upgrades

2. Trouba, a Tkachuk to be determined (hopefully not Keith), a 1st, and stuff to trade away for more picks/upgrades. Yes, I view Keller as just window dressing here.

It comes down to me how those two pairs of players compares to Draisiatl/Slavin, which should be a upgrade, but on your lowest D, where you should be able to find one anyway.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

not enough.. giving you a lot of fluff for a top 5 guy. i'd stand pat and wait for a better deal.