Thread: Perron for ROS?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Perron for ROS?

What's everyone's thoughts on Perron for the rest of year? Does he continue to produce as he has all year? In the chance that Tarasenko comes back before the end of the season, how big of an effect would that have on Perron?

I'm thinking about acquiring him for depth for the fantasy playoffs. But it'd be meaningless if Perron was relegated down the lineup during the fantasy playoffs (last 7 weeks of the regular season. Quarter-Finals is 2wks, Semi Finals is 2wks, Finals is 3 wks)
    Weekly H2H 4gm/week 14 Teams,21 Player roster+3 protected prospects
    20wk Reg season+3Rd of Playoff
    Keep 10

G+A=1pt, Dman G+A=1.5pt, PPG=1pt, PPA=0.5pt, SHG=1pt, SHA=0.5pt, ShootoutG=0.25pt, GWG=1pt, Hatty=3pt, DMan Hatty=5pt, +/- (For D only)=+/- 0.5pt, W=2pt, L=-1pt, OTL=1pt, ShootoutL=0.5pt, SO=1pt, S=0.1pt, GA=-0.5pt, Goalie Goal=5pt

Play 2C 2LW 2RW 3F 3D 2G
    C:Zibanejad Stamkos Schmaltz
    LW:Panarin Kaprizov Bunting Barbashev D.Strome
    RW:Keller Terry Necas Kakko Raddysh
    D: Carlson Theodore Morrissey Matheson
    G:Vasilevskiy Sorokin Merzlikins Johansson
    Prospects: Miroshnichenko Dostal Commesso

I...am your father.

Default Re: Perron for ROS?

Perron will slow, but he'll still be very productive and is worth acquiring if the price is right. Tarasenko won't hurt him too badly (and I don't think Tarasenko returns super early either - skating doesn't mean a lot for shoulder injuries)
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Perron for ROS?

I think Perron will be solid rest of the way. He's had some very good seasons of you look at his career and with tank out, he should be fine.